Let Me Give You A Massage Daddy

Just lay still on your stomach let me work some magic. The pleasure you are about to feel is like no other. Our naked bodies drenched in lavender oil. You feel my hands on your feet and ankles. Rubbing you softly as I work my way higher I position my sexy spot on your back and move slowly. Every glide back and forth creates a squishy sound. You feel my warm slit rub along your spine. My hands work your broad shoulders gentle kneading. I lay upon you and move around using all of me. My breasts circling and pressing. My hips shifting to the left and the right. Hands grabbing your sides and down your arms. We lace our fingers together and hold the moment. Rising up to a sitting position I squirm my warmth over you. Bringing myself to arousal letting my own oil drip.
Hmmm
Hmmm Originally Posted by Driller2018
KellyReyn, Posting an Ad in the Coed discussion section is not allowed.
You might want to delete this, before the Mods find it.
KellyReyn, Posting an Ad in the Coed discussion section is not allowed.
You might want to delete this, before the Mods find it. Originally Posted by Imagine That
it's not a ad it's a poem
it's not a ad it's a poem Originally Posted by KellyReyn
Roses are red
Violets are blue
If you pull to much of that shit
The mods will be mad at you.

That’s a poem. :-)
This sounds incredible. Kelly, you’ve officially piqued my curiosity...among other things.
  • L.A.
  • 12-10-2018, 05:34 AM
Ad or poem or post or whatever....it made me tingle in my happy place.
reads more like prose. but dtill a great mental image.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
If you pull to much of that shit
The mods will be mad at you.

That’s a poem. :-) Originally Posted by defleppard
Love it
This is a much more appealing threAD than most ladies. I say kuddos to the OP. Anytime a lady posts it is an ad. She did it with class and ZERO drama. I feel like a lavendar massage now.
  • BLM69
  • 12-10-2018, 04:48 PM
This is a much more appealing threAD than most ladies. I say kuddos to the OP. Anytime a lady posts it is an ad. She did it with class and ZERO drama. I feel like a lavendar massage now. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
The OP is very creative with her threAD's! All the color of the rainbow dresses and colored eyes are played out. Time to step up ladies
The Title of your threAD is creepy.

For many, once we see the word "Daddy" or "Papi", it becomes a turn off and we move on. Especially how it's worded in the title of this threAD.
  • BLM69
  • 12-11-2018, 09:08 AM
The Title of your threAD is creepy.

For many, once we see the word "Daddy" or "Papi", it becomes a turn off and we move on. Especially how it's worded in the title of this threAD. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Papi is used for many things by Latinos, it's used to describe a father, friend, brother, a stranger, lover and so on, this is more so in the east coast
Sounds sexy and inviting. My curiosity is piqued.