This The Season !

Bunch of concert dates coming out lately.

Hootie joined his Blowfish gang and they're coming to the DFW area.

Even the Stones have their stadium tour coming.

Who's your favorite singer or group you've ever seen live and why?

In some small ways, your taste in music gives an insite of your personality.
The Moody Blues -- why? Incredible song writing (mostly due to Justin Hayward, but not exclusively) and absolutely fabulous musicians.

If you allow me an honorable mention, I'd say Allen Damron. Probably no one has heard of him, but he was an incredible showman and a powerful force in the development of the Texas Music scene that grew up around Austin several decades ago. Also a founding father of the Kerrville Folk Festival, where I heard him several times. Unfortunately, he is no longer with us.

BTW, isn't this a Sandbox topic?
I too enjoy The Moody Blues. The last time I saw them was in a lawn setting here in Dallas, and you're right on 2 things, Justin was more than the man of his time.

Debated sandbox over coed and didn't think the sandbox would get the proper venue for those who have music opinions.
Styx puts on a good show
Peter Frampton was worth the price of admission

Id like to see in no particular order
tedeschi trucks band
Sue Foley
Gary Clark Jr
The Decemberists
Cake
Greta Van Fleet
Mark Knopfler
I'm going to run with this simple because I'm a music person.

I saw Frampton at The Allen Center a couple of months back.

He did an 18 minute version of " Do You Feel Lke I Feel "

I recorded it and play it on the phone still

Great music !
Heart
Pink Floyd
Erykah Badu
Kem
Duran Duran (Kendall&#128536

Wide range I know...those were my favorites though❤
impossible question to answer.. I have been all over the US seeing great concerts, from here, to New Orleans, D.C., Maine, Minnesota, L.A., San Francisco, Kansas City, Colorado.. if I had to choose one, "special for many reasons" concert?

this great singer, Phuong Thanh, in Saigon..

Phuong Thanh.jpg
Great looking girl there Chung.

Many many years ago when I was quiet young, I had the opportunity to see Frank Sinatra in Las Vegas. In person, he was all you expected him to be even in his later years of life. Great story teller as well as one of the most iconic singers of all time.

My favorite will always be The Stones though. They appear to be slowing down a tad, but ole' Mick there can still strut like a turkey and bring the house down.

Sometimes I walk past Alexa and shout out " Alexa, play GIMME SHELTER "....and away we go.
+1 on the stones, and Paul McCartney puts on a great show too.
Because it was a true Dead trip.