$18.9 million

That is the amount Fraud Fauci spent buying an exclusive 150 Acre Luxury Retreat On The Potomac

The $18.9 Million Price Tag Makes It The Most Expensive Estate In The Area

Ask yourself, how does a dumb fuck like Fauci who worked for the government his entire life afford an $18.9 million home without being a corrupt criminal up there with the likes of Senile Biden?
Here is a pretty sane and logical break down of his finances. The man is in his 80s and held the top position in his field for 20+ years in the riches nation in the world, seems sensible to me?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...ent-gains/amp/
Also I'll note that there is no proof at this time he purchased that property in question as per Twitter fact checkers: Readers added context they thought people might want to know
There is no evidence to support the claim Dr. Fauci bought a new home on the Potomac.

The photo above was featured in a June 2022 interview conducted at Fauci’s home in D.C., where he has lived since 1977, and was part of a series for The Washington Post Magazine.

Berry would it make for a better discussion if you cited your posts with credible sources moving forward? Might help add validity to your mission of exposing bs.
Here is a pretty sane and logical break down of his finances. The man is in his 80s and held the top position in his field for 20+ years in the riches nation in the world, seems sensible to me?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...ent-gains/amp/ Originally Posted by zippyboy
I thought Fauci made ~450. That salary doesn’t support a 19mil house unless he inherited a bunch of money or something. Not saying there’s anything nefarious, but he’s gotta have other income streams besides his government salary.
he’s gotta have other income streams besides his government salary. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Not to get off-topic, but that's pretty much the deal for most (if not all) politicians on both sides of the aisle.
Yeah. Fat envelopes from lobbyists, slipped under the table at 3 martini lunches.
I mean, read over the link and it outlines his income finances and more in a lot of detail. Also no evidence he even purchased the estate... So a nothing burger fake news story?
I mean, read over the link and it outlines his income finances and more in a lot of detail. Also no evidence he even purchased the estate... So a nothing burger fake news story? Originally Posted by zippyboy
Lol. I would expect nothing less.