CBT/Ballbusting

Not sure what brought me to this point, but I'm getting to where I love getting kicked and punched in the balls, having them squeezed, etc... Anybody else share love for this fetish?
I've never tried ballbusting before. It's something I would love to try at least once to someone
Absolutely! It's a huge turn-on.
Not sure why, but for some reason I can take a strong kick to the balls and still stay hard
I am MAJOR LEAGUE into all forms of CBT
I don't know about major league yet lol. Needles in my balls scares me.
One of my favs.
This is an activity that I simply LOVE. I've tried to explain it, but just have a hard time putting into words. I guess it has something to do with the exhilaration of it all. Hell, who knows? There is nothing that turns me on more than to have a gal get me all hot and bothered and just kick the shit out of my balls...it's freakin' awesome! I'm sure some psychologist would love to tell me about all the shit I dealt with as a kid that has led me down this road...

On another note, I need to go send Sonya a PM...perhaps I can be her first!
I can kick your balls straight up into the back of your throat...I can wear old school rollerskates when I do it if you want extra force. PM me if you're interested!
lol Reya!

I am not really good at cbt...but if ya ewant me to bust your balls,we can sure as hell have fun trying!
I prefer the milder CBT, slapping the hard cock, twist and pulling on the balls while sucking, clamps and clothes pins down the shaft and balls, cock rings, ball stretchers, flogging the cock and balls, lol ect ect You got me........if its gotta do with a hard cock, then Im loving it!!......Have Fun!
I love spanking the balls with a wooden spoon.. something about that 'thwack, thwack' sound makes me grin from ear to ear.
lol---yessssss my kinda ladies!

I carry several different kinds of wooden spoons with me!
Sorry just don't see the turn on for me, perhaps if I trusted her to start on the milder side, perhaps like Ms Athena said, at least at first.
Great Stress Reliever!

I have provided this several times!

Enjoy it!