Am I The Only One Who Finds CPTJohnsone's avatar to be offensive?

Generally, we in the Sandbox are tasteless assholes. Yes, even I fall into that category from time to time.

In most cases, when someone posts something offensive, some dipshit in here will try and post something even more offensive in kind.

But you know, how much more disrespectful, tasteless and offensive can anybody be than what the Okie from Muskogee has put up for his avatar?

Come on man, you don't really have to go this far, do you?

Or are you incapable of expressing yourself in any civilized manner?

Do us all a favor, be a man and take that offensive fucking thing down.
Some of the time, Assup? You're tasteless only "from time to time"?

FUNNIEST POST EVER!!!!!!

This is the Sandbox. Except for certain forbidden topics in ALL forums, there are very few rules here. When in doubt, as apparently you are, go back and re-read the rules. Freedom of expression, although some will not like the expression, is allowed under the Constitution. IMHO, ALL public and especially political folks are subject to ridicule or whatever. It's the price one pays to be in the public eye. Maybe some is tasteless, but then again, that is the price that is paid.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=409185

If you have that big a problem with THE RULES, then leave. Although I would hate to see that since you do provide a good deal of humor here.
Generally, we in the Sandbox are tasteless assholes. Yes, even I fall into that category from time to time.

In most cases, when someone posts something offensive, some dipshit in here will try and post something even more offensive in kind.

But you know, how much more disrespectful, tasteless and offensive can anybody be than what the Okie from Muskogee has put up for his avatar?

Do us all a favor, be a man and take that offensive fucking thing down. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Have you seen your avatar lately?

Capt. Johnstone's avatar may be offensive, but telling everyone who is a Republican that he has hisr head up his ass might also be described as disrespectful, tasteless and offensive.
It IS pretty funny when Yssup starts up on a disrespectful/offensive/tasteless rant.

Your current avatar appears on every post ever made across site, regardless of forum.
Assup, just keeps on showing why he is the Dipshit of the Year Award winner. Way to go Dipshit!
Tasteless? I don't know how does it taste Assup? Wait don't answer that!
Well you sure cant hang him in effigy......ijs

Do us all a favor, be a man and take that offensive fucking thing down. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
While I agree he has the right to have such an avatar, I think it goes too far. I would also ask that he remove it. His choice - but then Pussy Rider needs to change his as a show of good faith, too.
If we maintain respect for the Office of POTUS, then it is more than I would like to see; however, as others have written, the Yssup avatar is also offensive to most.

Guess it comes down to how you define "hypocrite."

Old Dingus
President Obama is a Political Animal. Period. He is always in campaign mode. He is the classic case of someone who knows how to get elected, but doesn't seem to know what to do afterward.

If you remember back in his first election for the Presidency, he would never refer to President Bush by that title, it was always 'George Bush'. He degraded the office when he did that. He flushed his own respect down the toilet for the political expediency of the moment.

Sorry. To earn respect, you have to do more than prove yourself to be a top notch Demagogue.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/demagogue

The first definition in that link fits President Obama to a "T". Is this what you want us to respect/
  • Seedy
  • 05-01-2013, 07:54 AM
I think cp's avatar is just fine. I think I may post one up of oscumbo with a BIG dick in his mouth. Lmfao
AssUp; the idiot who takes offense at an avatar of Obama; but has expressed zero offense over the very real horrors of the Gosnell clinic and live birth murder agenda of the left!

Give me a break !
  • R.M.
  • 05-01-2013, 08:08 AM
President Obama is a Political Animal. Period. He is always in campaign mode. He is the classic case of someone who knows how to get elected, but doesn't seem to know what to do afterward.

If you remember back in his first election for the Presidency, he would never refer to President Bush by that title, it was always 'George Bush'. He degraded the office when he did that. He flushed his own respect down the toilet for the political expediency of the moment.

Sorry. To earn respect, you have to do more than prove yourself to be a top notch Demagogue.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/demagogue

The first definition in that link fits President Obama to a "T". Is this what you want us to respect/ Originally Posted by Jackie S

Really I would rather shit razors than admit that I agree with Jackie S on his political views, but the dude knows his history and is right on time with his posts. Just like this avatar is right on time.

Have a great day now...
Is it more offensive than this one?

ha ha ha ha