Ten Years Ago Today

Time flies. On May 1, 2003 the day Shrub dressed up in his playtime look at me Halloween costume, 141 Americans had died in combat. Whatever revisionist history the conservatives and the GOP offer....never forget.
Attached Images File Type: jpg bush_flight_suit.jpg (32.6 KB, 75 views)
  • CJ7
  • 05-01-2013, 01:58 PM
Time flies. As of the day Shrub dressed up in his Halloween costume, 141 Americans had died in combat. Whatever revisionist history the conservatives and the GOP offer....never forget. Originally Posted by timpage
dresses up in a flight suit, crawls out of a jet, struts across the flight deck like he was driving the bird ..... and cant even ride a fucking bicycle without crashing

living proof after the bike crash ...

wanna see his face after he fell off that pesky couch ?
dresses up in a flight suit, crawls out of a jet, struts across the flight deck like he was driving the bird ..... and cant even ride a fucking bicycle without crashing Originally Posted by CJ7
LMFAO +1000000000000
It's really hard to believe that it ever happened. The POTUS, dressing up and pretending like he's some sort of fighter pilot and that he won the war and was on board to strut about to receive his accolades. Right before the Iraqi insurgency started cutting heads off and killing Americans at the rate of a 100 a week some weeks.

Totally bizarre and, in light of the subsequent 33,000 US casualties in Iraq, shameful.

Own it conservatives. He belongs to you and always will.
dresses up in a flight suit, crawls out of a jet, struts across the flight deck like he was driving the bird ..... and cant even ride a fucking bicycle without crashing

living proof after the bike crash ...

wanna see his face after he fell off that pesky couch ? Originally Posted by CJ7
Wasn't that pretty close to the time he choked on the pretzel down in Waco? Fuckin' idiot.
  • CJ7
  • 05-01-2013, 02:13 PM
I think choking on a pretzel was the excuse they used when the couch bucked him off
Pardon me for interjecting but wasn't he a real pilot at one time?
  • CJ7
  • 05-01-2013, 02:17 PM
Pardon me for interjecting but wasn't he a real pilot at one time? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

so the military papers say, but as for real pilot, one of his friends that owns a plane is on record saying GW cant fly a kite
Pardon me for interjecting but wasn't he a real pilot at one time? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
So what if he was? The whole thing was a fucking PR stunt. You aren't seriously going to try to defend it, are you?
How bout that Arab Spring!!

ha ha
  • CJ7
  • 05-01-2013, 02:33 PM
How bout that Arab Spring!!

ha ha Originally Posted by bojulay

was that 10 years ago today too?
was that 10 years ago today too? Originally Posted by CJ7
Bet BO sure wishes that were so.
  • CJ7
  • 05-01-2013, 03:56 PM
was that 10 years ago today too? Originally Posted by CJ7
not as bad as the dems are hoping Obie gives the stupid shit rightwingers another irrelevant talking point to slobber over for the next few years while they shore up their political foundation ... while you jabber about Arab spring, get ready for a back to back dose of Hillary, shes the next two term dem potus
not as bad as the dems are hoping Obie gives the stupid shit rightwingers another irrelevant talking point to slobber over for the next few years while they shore up their political foundation ... while you jabber about Arab spring, get ready for a back to back dose of Hillary, shes the next two term dem potus Originally Posted by CJ7

I saw some of these today too.

ha ha ha ha
  • CJ7
  • 05-01-2013, 04:34 PM
shes not my choice either, but rest assured the republicans are toast again unless they make a drastic change and do it fast