Ohmygirl

Curious why I haven’t seen any reviews yet for this studio. Are they legit? Any intel? Thanks in advance.
  • jkk
  • 12-08-2023, 09:59 AM
They haven’t got promoters (yet).
Agency is good if you can get through the screening. Easy screening if you’re cleared with an agency outside of Dallas.
Curious why I haven’t seen any reviews yet for this studio. Are they legit? Any intel? Thanks in advance. Originally Posted by Bingo+1

Probably because you didn't try to look, use the SEARCH function or whatever else you didn't do.

2 Reviews, 1 3 page discussion.
I sent text haven't heard from them this week , I did a month ago .... So I don't know how to contact ohmygirl
Same here, sent a text and didn’t hear back.
Same here lol
Sent them a couple texts yesterday to try and get screened but have not heard anything. The number on the site is linked to a P411 profile (Ms Kim). Either way, not a great start for the new studio in town......
Girl looks hot! TGTBT?
Girl looks hot! TGTBT?
Her original TER profile was deleted a few weeks/months ago. She then had a new second TER profile and that too was deleted a few days/weeks later! Seems a bit fishy to me...
Odd circumstances. Given the events in. VA and CA it’s enough to make one suspicious. SF said Lavina cancelled her visit but then she pops up at OMG. OMG has a hot highly rated provider but is not answering inquiries for screening. Coincidence perhaps but I don’t put much faith in those. I would speculate that they are no longer accepting customers but for an org this new that is not th best business practice by any stretch. Pressure from other orgs?