Jodi Arias Trial is ALREADY a TV movie - Time to rethink the 19th Amendment?

Here is yet another sign of practically EVERYTHING that is wrong with this titillation entertainment-obsessed country. Lifetime Network (of course!) decided to make a movie about this killer skank in March 2012 - eight months before the trial even began:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1340480

From the article subheading:

"The made-for-television movie, entitled, 'Dirty Little Secret: The Jodi Arias Story,' has been in the network's pipeline as early as March 2012, nearly eight months before the sensational trial even commenced."

The Lifetime Network is chick TV. Apparently, this is the type of shit that women like to watch.

That explains a lot about Obama's base. And - unfortunately - Hillary's base in 2016.
Did you really go there? Really? Women shouldn't have the right to vote because Jodi Arias is a skank and Lifetime thinks it will draw women in the audience? Agreed that the entertainment industry's titillation based side is pathetic (and driven a great deal by our greed based culture) but really, that is a reason to keep women from voting? I suspect your screening may be a bit more rigorous going forward... at least I hope so.

They are our mothers, sisters, SOs and providers and viva la differance even if there are some crazy skanks among them (yeah, but the sex with the really crazy ones is usually amazing! What can I say it is the truth). In general, I think our society is probably a bit nicer, kinder gentler when the women get an equal share of the blame for elections. What did Churchill say about democracy? "Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time."
Usually Lifetime, Oxygen and Ion made-for-TV movies has the white guy as the heartless perpetrator and the pretty girl as the tormented victim. They may want to rethink this.

Still, I'd bang her...just wouldn't fall asleep afterwards.
Did you really go there? Really? Women shouldn't have the right to vote because Jodi Arias is a skank and Lifetime thinks it will draw women in the audience? Agreed that the entertainment industry's titillation based side is pathetic (and driven a great deal by our greed based culture) but really, that is a reason to keep women from voting? I suspect your screening may be a bit more rigorous going forward... at least I hope so.

They are our mothers, sisters, SOs and providers and viva la differance even if there are some crazy skanks among them (yeah, but the sex with the really crazy ones is usually amazing! What can I say it is the truth). In general, I think our society is probably a bit nicer, kinder gentler when the women get an equal share of the blame for elections. What did Churchill say about democracy? "Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." Originally Posted by austxjr
Yes, Austxjr. It is time to repeal the 19th Amendment. I am TOTALLY serious!

But first, we have to take away YOUR vote. The brain damaged shouldn't have the franchise either.
How else was she going to pay her lawyers? As it turns out, she may not have gotten that good of a deal. If she had, Gloria Allred might have postponed her gig on Court TV.
How else was she going to pay her lawyers? As it turns out, she may not have gotten that good of a deal. If she had, Gloria Allred might have postponed her gig on Court TV. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
I think you are assuming she is getting paid. I don't see where Lifetime is paying her anything.

They are free to make a movie about the crime without paying her.

The only reason to pay her is if she is giving them access to private information and/or interviews.
I rest my case, Yanker. You been in the grape juice tonight have ya?
I rest my case, Yanker. You been in the grape juice tonight have ya? Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
must have something to do about going to zerou

http://newsok.com/oklahoma-sophomore...stom_click=rss
nostones, ye of 0amc, is your repertoire so thin you've got to thieve from the shorthorns?
nostones, ye of 0amc, is your repertoire so thin you've got to thieve from the shorthorns? Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
did you catch the score of tonight's game?

POOR SOONERS
I rest my case, Yanker. You been in the grape juice tonight have ya? Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
You had a case? What was it?