Tittie Tuesday!!!!

Ladies, avatars please.
Picture deleted. (I will not post nude pics of me in an open forum)
Oooooh I love the white Naomi...is that the outfit that was a result of the "toy" story you told me lol. Nice!
Oooooh I love the white Naomi...is that the outfit that was a result of the "toy" story you told me lol. Nice! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Yes! Lmao. Thanks
Sorry Naomi, that doesn't count. Tittie Tuesday requires nudity.
Sorry Naomi, that doesn't count. Tittie Tuesday requires nudity. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Is that so?
LOL! Ok sorry I will delete it. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Wait...wait....I have to burn the image into my brain first!! Could you be any more beautiful?!?!? (oh oh, I think I just said that out loud and the people at Starbucks are staring)...oh I don't care I'll just show them the photo!!
Wait...wait....I have to burn the image into my brain first!! Could you be any more beautiful?!?!? (oh oh, I think I just said that out loud and the people at Starbucks are staring)...oh I don't care I'll just show them the photo!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
LOL. I've never participated. I'm clueless about the "titty tuesday" rules .
I kinda have a feeling that PJ just wants to see me Naked.
I kinda have a feeling that PJ just wants to see me Naked. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Trust me. We all do.
I kinda have a feeling that PJ just wants to see me Naked. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I'd get the envelope first.
I'm just surprised that Naomi can even keep the girls in at all. LMAO
It IS Tuesday...and those ARE (very fine) titties...rules ARE rules....PJ is right....let's have 'em (you know my email address...right?)...Or you can send them to me and I'll vouch for you.....I'm just sayin'.....
Dallas got with the spirit of TT right away. Its all about nudity -- preferably full frontal, but the titties are what count. Of course, then there is Mons Monday...
Wonder if London and Valerie is going to participate in Tittie Tuesday!!