So I am the bad Guy ??

So I am the bad Guy? I became very close friends with a provider on this website , Ellie Sinn. Treated her as a human being not as a piece of meat as other guys have. Realized that her old additions were unhealthy to her, they were hard as a rock and her back hurt her. So I gave her the funds to purchase her new additions so as a human beings that she will became more healthier . I did not treat her as a sex object but as a human being. So I am the bad guy?? Who else on this website would have done what I have done. Again I treat a provider on this website is a human being that has to support their families pure and simple.
Why did you find it so important to tell everyone you paid for the new bolt-ons?
Are you ISO someone who will support you? Good luck with that.
Because she broke a promise to me
Because she broke a promise to me Originally Posted by joe203
Lesson learned. Albeit, an expensive one.

You WILL NOT win this in a public forum, such as this.

Move on.
Because she broke a promise to me Originally Posted by joe203
then in a small way
yes
this taint match.com
its fuck-for-bucks.net
btw
joe,
can I ask a question?
How long have a known Ellie ?
And I hope that's known as a provider repeating a lot and long long time.
Like even much longer that her current handle.
Takes a long time ta trust a provider, or a provider ta trust a hobbyist in my thinking.
Three year . I also see her without protection
Joe for president! You are an entertainer!
Three year . I also see her without protection Originally Posted by joe203
darn 3 years should been ok
but it was 5 years with one of a few for me
I hope it was not the only one on your part.
and the deal per you was a bit large
much larger than should have been in more ways than one

Then the next part the bbfs
wtf are you doing I did not ask for that
That would have been a good time ta STFU
even if its was a known she had with some others
I will tell you now if you got a great rate
much lower than her asking rate
grandfathered and or frequent flyer with more plus added in maybe also
another good time ta STFU, just sayin
Also I know her real name. So I Know Ellie Sinn real well .
Joe is not lying . I see Ellie Sinn bareback
So I am the bad Guy? I became very close friends with a provider on this website , Ellie Sinn. Treated her as a human being not as a piece of meat as other guys have. Realized that her old additions were unhealthy to her, they were hard as a rock and her back hurt her. So I gave her the funds to purchase her new additions so as a human beings that she will became more healthier . I did not treat her as a sex object but as a human being. So I am the bad guy?? Who else on this website would have done what I have done. Again I treat a provider on this website is a human being that has to support their families pure and simple. Originally Posted by joe203

Jesus, what is wrong with some of you guys? Falling in love with a provider? Fucking stupid. Do you fall in love with your auto mechanic ? Barber?....didn't think so. It's the same thing , these women provide a service for cash, that's it. There is no room for feelings. I'm not saying it's OK to be an asshole , but damn , don't start treating them like one of your family. Harsh lesson to learn , but that's the way it is. Oh , and by the way , the comment about you not using protection with her ,a little childish don't you think? What , she hurt you so now your going to hurt her? Grow up , no one's fucking buying that shit.
Buying what?? . See what $1,000 per week buys you??
the sad guy, with a respectable join date