Mayonnaise

So is it considered bad form to fuck a jar of Hellmans?
  • LNK
  • 10-25-2013, 05:06 PM
That might be the only good use for Mayo that I've ever heard of.

It's certainly not fit to consume.
My preference is Miracle Whip. If I am feeling extra naughty, I opt for Spin Blend!
Marcus I see you have everything under control here. Well except Huskerman 23 LOL. I thought perhaps we were going to help out and start some interesting threADS but I don't thinck there's any way to top this one.

Fucking a jar of Mayo is that a regional thing? I'm not judging here but that's a new one for me.

Attention Walmart shoppers. Today while supplies last we have Hellman's Mayonnaise on special. Remember don't buy that fancy lube for having sex Mayo will do the trick. We have all the jar sizes on sale..

goat dick jar (tiny)
pig dick jar (small)
sheep dick jar (Medium)
bull dick jar (Large) NOTE: These are left over from last year... never sold any.
Better idea: Try it with a jar of heavy cream and see if you can make butter!!
Better idea: Try it with a jar of heavy cream and see if you can make butter!! Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Sins you know these guys better than I do.
I keep coming back to this thread and thinck... boy these guys know how to party! LOL
When I first read this thread I couldn't stop laughing. Never occurred it was going to be one of the most interesting threADS in Nebraska. DAYUM!