Outcall Hosting Duties?

Hope have this in the correct section.

I'm traveling for business this week and I have an appt set up. Never done an outcall to my hotel before since I usually do incalls.

So I'm curious, what kind of hosting duties should I do to prepare for my visitor?

Thanks all!
screen properly with the lady you want to meet... and make sure she is reputable.
Have some wine...unopened. If she wants it. Have your own supplies just in case.
Usually the ladies profile will give you some indications of her favorite beverage. At the least, have a bottle or two of water. As stated above, unopened. A couple of added touches are to have a small candle or two already lit before she arrives, and perhaps a little blue tooth speaker to play some music with. The main thing, if you have never met this lady, is to give her some space when she first arrives. Let her get used to the surroundings and give her a chance to get acclimated to the environment. Good luck
Worst out experience ever was when I was rushed into a room that was not lit! So scary . LIGHTS PLEASE!

+1 on your own supply’s I know of some ladies who will not bring any to a OC.
Personally I usually take everything but it's always nice to be asked.
Thanks for all the tips. Will have to make a couple of stops at the store before the appt.