The line between taking advantage and being taken advantage of....

First of I want to say I understand there is a very thin line here. A vague line that seems to fluctuate from lady to lady. I appreciate what draws the gentleman to the lady in the first place. I have seen and soothed the ravaged nerves. I have enjoyed the company of many gentlemen from casual conversation to more intimate conversations. I quite enjoy discussing the big bang theory as much as possible.

Which brings me to my point. When you enter the room you know your desires. You know your body just as we know our own. It is not a bad thing to desire, want, or need MSOG. Nor is it a bad thing to ask. However, when desiring this and booking a single hour, it is only polite and respectful you let your lady know in advance. This way she can pace the conversation in such a way as to deliver your desires without hiccup, conflict or even more business taking place. If you do not feel the possibility or even the desire to delve into MSOG or prefer a slower paced appointment, let her know. Most providers worth her name, wants to make you happy. Not telling her you wish MSOG until 56 minutes into your appointment is rude. More so it is abusive to push her into the second round with threats of bad reviews.

Those that have seen me are, I am sure, aware I am not writing this for my benefit. Just as I do not approve of ladies ending the hour at 20 minutes because her gentleman ended the discussion early I most certainly do not approve of a gentleman abusing a ladies time, effort, and generosity. This is a two way road. Treat your provider as you wish to be treated and providers treat your gentleman the way you wish to be treated. Be honest and as open as possible about your expectations, limitations, and desires. Otherwise one can easily garner a place on many blacklists or develop a bad reputation.

Respectful ways to get the most out of your date...

• Don't be rude or demanding but be sure to let her know what it is you expect or want out of the time you are spending with her.
  • Be clean and be respectful.
  • Remember she is a human being and 9/10 providers are running on pretty strict schedules. You don't like it when she is late, don't make her late for her next date or other commitments.
  • Be prepared. If you want something unusual. Get to know a lady and make a preappointment request, OR bring it yourself.
  • DON'T use reviews as a way to blackmail, bribe or bully a lady. Yes you get your way now but the moment other ladies find out, your choices become very limited.
Ladies:
  • Be honest and open about your limitations
  • Stand up for yourselves. Do not let a bad review threat or any other threat force you into a uncomfortable or undesirable situation
  • Be prepared. Always leave at least 30 minutes in between each appointment. (an hour if you can)
  • Try to be understanding of the occasional too quick conversation.

Forgive my borderline rant/ advice. I hope it is not taken badly. I detest hearing of other providers being abused in this manner just as I loath to hear of a generous and kind man taken advantage of.
Well said.
Yes. Very well said. Thank you for your support gorgeous.
anyone blackmailing you with the threat of a bad review must be an idiot. Posting a bad review of you would reflect more negatively on him than on you. Please PM me if you ever run a poor boy special LOL
Not commenting on your value or the donation level, just wishing it was in my budget to experience you
Jaycee I doing what I do I believe in is managing expectations right up front and having good communication is the key.
I believe providers and clients should repeat in some situations what was just said to them so that both people know and understand what was said and there are no misunderstandings.
I do however feel that clients will attempt to take advantage of providers based on their experience with other girls they have seen and the so called "not a clock watcher" in reviews...which IMO is stupid and unsafe.
  • JS42
  • 05-06-2015, 04:36 PM
You have a sexy way of putting things.
Very well said. You should copy it to the national board, everyone needs to read it.
Jaycee,
I believe if mutual respect exists this will never happen. When respect exists both parties can communicate and truly enjoy each others conversations.
Thank you for the support and compliments. I often want to give the gentleman the benefit of the doubt and hope that he may have merely been too nervous at the start to bring it up. However too often I hear of cases that border on abuse and blatant threats. We often cover scenarios were the lady has cut short the time. I hoped to offer advice that helped both sides of the coins. If nothing else call attention to the behavior being unacceptable.

No matter how cold or tainted the provider she deep down really wants to enjoy her hour with her client. It never hurts to promote more mutual satisfaction
Absolutely 100% perfectly stated. Communication does indeed go a long way.
Very well said. You should copy it to the national board, everyone needs to read it. Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y

exactly +1
I wish more gentlemen would communicate when meeting. I for one offer so many different services that unless you tell me what you want I'm not sure what to provide.
For us providers a lot of times when we meet with you its like being a waitress and you waiting for us to bring you your order when you never gave one.
If you are to shy to say what you want or like talk about a review you really liked, that at least will give us something to start with.
Most of us truly want to make you happy.

DON'T use reviews as a way to blackmail, bribe or bully a lady. ..... Originally Posted by JayceeRivers
Fully agree. Some of the ladies have brought up why some guys never give a negative review; and I thought I never would.

When guys happen to encounter absolutely terrible service, the idea of telling her during the visit just does't seem right.

Leave on a positive note. A review is not for negotiations; after all, she knows when she has an attitude problem resulting in poor service, why should we tell her. If she knows she is doing a terrible job, and if she is - she does. It will not correct the encounter by even mentioning reviews. A guy can only invite trouble by correcting a woman, one - on one. Sometimes, it is just necessary to walk away - and don't look back.

But, this board is about the guys learning from the experience of others so that all may benefit.

Guys should always be nice to a lady, but are obligated to report repulsive and rude behavior. I never thought that I would need to write a negative review, and I hated to do it recently for KH. But really people, when a lady takes up the phone and starts texting during a visit is rude, but grabbing her phone and texting during side saddle is unbelievable and unacceptable.

If attitude indicates low job satisfaction, it is time to find another line of work and change the attitude. Some ladies should find other employment, and be happier.

No guy is obligated to be a white knight.

JR
Fully agree. Some of the ladies have brought up why some guys never give a negative review; and I thought I never would.

When guys happen to encounter absolutely terrible service, the idea of telling her during the visit just does't seem right.

Leave on a positive note. A review is not for negotiations; after all, she knows when she has an attitude problem resulting in poor service, why should we tell her. If she knows she is doing a terrible job, and if she is - she does. It will not correct the encounter by even mentioning reviews. A guy can only invite trouble by correcting a woman, one - on one. Sometimes, it is just necessary to walk away - and don't look back.

But, this board is about the guys learning from the experience of others so that all may benefit.

Guys should always be nice to a lady, but are obligated to report repulsive and rude behavior. I never thought that I would need to write a negative review, and I hated to do it recently for KH. But really people, when a lady takes up the phone and starts texting during a visit is rude, but grabbing her phone and texting during side saddle is unbelievable and unacceptable.

If attitude indicates low job satisfaction, it is time to find another line of work and change the attitude. Some ladies should find other employment, and be happier.

No guy is obligated to be a white knight.

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Oh I firmly feel that if you had a poor or negative time you should express this. If the lady is completely disrespectful or rude, if she does not provide as promised, if she abuses generosity, false advertising, and any number of other negative appointments, I would never hold a negative review against him.

If I personally blacklist a gentleman for a negative review it is likely because his demands were unreasonable.

I do ask that if I failed to provide the optimal experience I am told in detail and length what went wrong. I would not fault him for writing a negative review about me. I simply would like to know what I did he felt was wrong and if I could correct the situation in the future. With him or with other clientele. Particularly because I cannot read the private section of the bad review (or good one for that matter)

I would never expect every client of every provider to be a white knight! Different types of providers different types of clients. That is what makes the hobby so fulfilling!

Unless it is a matter of life or death, (or it is some form of intimate play) one should not text or talk on the phone. It's like driving. Pay attention to the road, the destination, and the wheel.

Though there was this fun sext game I played once. Where we texted each other riddles to distract and delay arrival at the destination. Whomever arrived first had to verbally direct the other to the destination. It was quite fun. There was another game where he called his brother and acted normal...while I tried to stutter him during the call. Also...fun game.
Jaycee was it a new client or repeat..assuming new.