Appointment Type: Other
Activities: BBBJ
Session Length: 10 minutes?
Fee: $40
Hair Color and Length: Bottle Blond, mid back, up in a ponytail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: 5'5", little pooch, nice ass
Recommendation: Absolutely not. Avoid at all costs.
Rest of the Story: tapped the horn, she came to the window. Pitched me at "$40, I swallow everything" I said $30 and we had a deal. Directed me around the block, parked and said I got a condom. Should have put her out right then. But instead said OK to the $40. Dude was scoping the area, she said "that's my boy, everything gonna be cool". Should have put her out right then. Got started, it was lackluster at best, and she gives me the " you got like 5 minutes " and I just pushed head back down. She pops up, says "I'm about to fucking throw up." WTF? "I just hate it. Can't stand sucking dick" she says. Fine. Get the fuck out. Lesson learned. Should have stuck to my guns rather than sticking out my gun.
She's working the block on Dennis by the gas stations and liquor stores. Avoid at all costs.
  • BLM69
  • 11-03-2015, 09:52 PM
It happens, never park where they suggest, I like to drive a few miles away so if things don't work out they can hitch their way back to the track.

Sorry to hear. You may want to refer the the "rules"
The king has spoken! Great dissection of the event, Justin!
man you street hobbyist are bold...
Yeah, I fucked up for sure. Knew better, Spidey senses went off, etc. Miles to go before my SW game is strong.
IMO, lucky it wasn't a sting and you didn't get busted. I know it didn't go as planned, but I think you got off way cheap if it went down like that.
IMO, lucky it wasn't a sting and you didn't get busted. I know it didn't go as planned, but I think you got off way cheap if it went down like that. Originally Posted by Smokin
agree.. you learned some good lessons and paid little.. in fact, when I saw "rolled" in your title, I expected a true roll, where you got pick-pocketed and got no action.

the bright side? had this been a strip club, you would have paid $40 and touched some breasts.. at least you got a BBBJ, however brief.. I would choose yours over "theirs"..

sidenote to JS and BLM.. I get what you guys said and agree.. does the Hoe ever object? maybe she feels you are out to do harm or something?
  • BLM69
  • 11-04-2015, 10:37 AM
agree.. you learned some good lessons and paid little.. in fact, when I saw "rolled" in your title, I expected a true roll, where you got pick-pocketed and got no action.

the bright side? had this been a strip club, you would have paid $40 and touched some breasts.. at least you got a BBBJ, however brief.. I would choose yours over "theirs"..

sidenote to JS and BLM.. I get what you guys said and agree.. does the Hoe ever object? maybe she feels you are out to do harm or something? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
There is always something to learn

Yeah, in retrospect the title is a little hyperbolic, but considering no nut, what bbbj there was still feels like a pick-pocketing.
Date: 11/03/15
Provider: Didn't get her name
Phone: n/a
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Dennis/Royal
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: BBBJ
Session Length: 10 minutes?
Fee: $40
Hair Color and Length: Bottle Blond, mid back, up in a ponytail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: 5'5", little pooch, nice ass
Recommendation: Absolutely not. Avoid at all costs.
Rest of the Story: tapped the horn, she came to the window. Pitched me at "$40, I swallow everything" I said $30 and we had a deal. Directed me around the block, parked and said I got a condom. Should have put her out right then. But instead said OK to the $40. Dude was scoping the area, she said "that's my boy, everything gonna be cool". Should have put her out right then. Got started, it was lackluster at best, and she gives me the " you got like 5 minutes " and I just pushed head back down. She pops up, says "I'm about to fucking throw up." WTF? "I just hate it. Can't stand sucking dick" she says. Fine. Get the fuck out. Lesson learned. Should have stuck to my guns rather than sticking out my gun.
She's working the block on Dennis by the gas stations and liquor stores. Avoid at all costs. Originally Posted by drexplosivo
Looking for sw's can be fun, but it certainly has it's risk vs reward factor. "Directed me around the block, parked" You are very lucky you were not arrested. Here are a few tips, not necessarily in this order to help minimize risk. Notice I said minimize not eliminate.

1. Recon your area before you begin your trolling. If you plan on using your car and not getting a room, find a area that has many other vehicles. DON'T BE THE ONLY CAR IN AN AREA.
2. When you find one if she is not willing to go to your area, send her on her way.
3. Take a spare key to your car and use it to drive with, hide your ring with the rest of your keys somewhere else. Some have the balls to take your keys and toss them when they don't get what they want.
4. Take extra cash with you. sw's can be a bargain, but you get some really crappy ones before you find a gem. That said you may have to find two or 3 before you get what you want/need. Put your wallet in your trunk or somewhere not easily accessible. split the cash into what you are willing to pay the woman. Never show her more than your willing to part with on her. I find that offering them a little extra upon completion and swallowing very helpful.
5. Kind of goes with 4. Keep light cleaning supplies in your car, just in case she (or he the case of some of you) does not like to catch or swallow. Surely I don't need to go into more detail.
6. If you are told to drive somewhere else to meet, definitely drive, but in the other direction. Leave don't come back.
7. If you plan on penetration, take hand sanitizer. before you make a deal put your finger up there and take a whiff. Some of these girls smell really bad! I don't know about all men, but for me it's a huge turn off. Take condoms of course, unless your brave enough (more like stupid enough) to ride BB. If you link funky ass, then disregard this tip.

That's all that comes to mind at the moment. Good luck and be safe out there.