URL / Website: -
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: Meacham Boulevard and Mark IV Parwkway
Activities: High energy grinding and heavy breathing, a little clothed groping
Hair Length and Color: Short,above-the-collar distinctive cut; reddish brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Who can tell in stripper heels? Maybe 5-4, 120, Rule-of-100 compliant. Large Bs, small Cs. Dark skin; could be Hispanic, but I did not detect an accent.
Recommendation: Yes
That brings up a question to you guys who frequent SCs.
Has anyone just outright asked the girls to meet for BCD fun after they get off work?
I rarely go to a SC because it just seems like a lot of time spent for little guarantee of reward.
I have a stripper that I see OTC every now and then. The arrangement we have is on her off day, I pick her up, we go out to eat or to an event, then get a room. No money exchanges hands. Then, the next time I go to the club, usually after a day or two of out encounter, I get her to give me a dance, then I pay her $200-300 for the one dance.
That's actually pretty smart.

At clubs where extras are prevalent, managers know what's going on. Unless you make it so they have no choice but to notice you, they won't. They don't care what you do inside the club, but they don't want dancers being obvious about making OTC arrangements, as it deprives the club of revenue. I understand that a dancer I've talked to a time or two was recently fired from a club because someone misunderstood a conversation at the ATM. (She got back in their good graces.)

So by paying her within the club and not outside, you provide at least some plausible deniability as to what's going on and keep the revenue stream within the club