ladies that like their check book balanced

all the ladies that like to keep their check book balanced and file their own taxes post here. it's so hot when a chick knows accounting and can talk ledgers.
Lol. Yes, ladies, show us pictures of your columnar notepad!
I just prefer ladies that Excel
I like my gals to use the Abacus 🧐 sliding the beads from one side to the other! Ooh la la!!!

😂
I'm A CPA, trust me it's not hot at all. There's nothing sexy about knowing the difference between debits and credits and how to enter journal entries in a GL accordingly.

And you don't need to know shit about general ledgers to file taxes. It's pretty fucking simple to do if you want to pay them and simple to do if you don't... it's called using or not using Turbo Tax

If you think knowing that A=L+SE (Assets = Liabilities + Shareholders Equity) is sexy to you than I am glad you've never had an accounting class before because I've taken 12 of them and they're not that much fun unless you really enjoy really understanding debits, credits and the subsequent JE shit that comes with everything else when it comes to basic GAAP compliance. And now IFRS to go with it.

Edit: I'm just fucking with you OP. Knowing accounting is a different animal. I know you didn't mean all of the shit I was bitching about above. I just had to take some continuing education classes to keep my license up to date so I am just still a little annoyed with my long winded grumpy bitch reply
"Ooh yeah, baby! Nice and slow, carry the one... CARRY THE ONE! Whew, OK now, itemize those expenses baby! Yeah, you know you like those amortization schedules, don't you you kinky little accounting whore?
Ok, ok, our columns are almost reconciled, don't stop.... don't stop.... DON'T STOP.... D-O-N-T.....S-T-O-P.....AAAHCHCAHHCHAGOOSH!"
"Ooh yeah, baby! Nice and slow, carry the one... CARRY THE ONE! Whew, OK now, itemize those expenses baby! Yeah, you know you like those amortization schedules, don't you you kinky little accounting whore?
Ok, ok, our columns are almost reconciled, don't stop.... don't stop.... DON'T STOP.... D-O-N-T.....S-T-O-P.....AAAHCHCAHHCHAGOOSH!"
Originally Posted by Brandofan
LMFAO!!!!! 😂🤣😂
Lucas, as somebody who graduated from college with a BBA, it's been my experience that ladies in the accounting field are lousy in bed
there's nothing better than hearing a kinky whore on all fours blurt out that I can really claim asset depreciation over 3 yrs rather than the 7 year norm. takes me over the edge every time.
Wait until I tell you all the benefits of converting your LLC into an S Corp... or until I explain just how to back door into a Roth IRA if your income is too high to qualify for one directly.
I love ladies that can rollover.
Wait until I tell you all the benefits of converting your LLC into an S Corp... or until I explain just how to back door into a Roth IRA if your income is too high to qualify for one directly. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Holy shit that did it, I just blew.
I just went through exactly both of those scenarios. If I'd known, maybe I would have come to you first. Next time....
Wait until I tell you all the benefits of converting your LLC into an S Corp... or until I explain just how to back door into a Roth IRA if your income is too high to qualify for one directly. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I don’t know what turned me on more, backdoor or Roth IRA. Thanks Grace, gotta go rub one out now with your sexy talk.
Yeah. Ok, but most ladies won't tell you if they pay taxes or not; It is a very private topic. And like many clients said, it's an accounting topic. I don't get excited over number crunching.

And maybe I'll start one with "Do the hobbyists here file their taxes and what do they file their hobby dollars under; Medical? Work? And do the trolls even make enough to itemize?" It's a more valid topic than if the providers do, lol!

Spoiler Alert: No, the trolls troll because they DON'T make enough to itemize. So Grace, They don't need advice on Limited Liability partnerships or a Roth IRA. That's for if they make too MUCH. Trolls just troll, not hobby. The other clients maybe don't account for hobby dollars. They may cheat on their taxes. Many girls take CC these days, or deposit directly to their banks.

YES MOST providers bank and pay taxes so they can retire some day and get SS. I do, many others I know do too. They also watch their credit rating so they can buy a car and a house. They use those receipts they give you and their bank records to give to their provider friendly accountant. Yes, there is such a thing. And actually, the IRS has a job to get the tax dollars. They are happy when entertainers who work for themselves file taxes; they don't ask how. Turbo Tax and Quicken play a role.

But how do you guys explain those CC charges and PayPal/bank charges that the ladies are paying taxes on? This is CoEd, so if you can be so nosy about a private matter, so can the Katt. But you know what they say about curiosity and the cat. Don't kill me!

Just reread the OP's first post about checkbooks. NOOOO! For some reason I never could balance a checkbook, and it's standard + -, thank goodness for Debit Cards! I get mad if someone writes a check at the cashier's for groceries. All bills paid online now. No checks please!
Yeah. Ok, but most ladies won't tell you if they pay taxes or not; It is a very private topic. And like many clients said, it's an accounting topic. I don't get excited over number crunching.

And maybe I'll start one with "Do the hobbyists here file their taxes and what do they file their hobby dollars under; Medical? Work? And do the trolls even make enough to itemize?" It's a more valid topic than if the providers do, lol!

Spoiler Alert: No, the trolls troll because they DON'T make enough to itemize. So Grace, They don't need advice on Limited Liability partnerships or a Roth IRA. That's for if they make too MUCH. Trolls just troll, not hobby. The other clients maybe don't account for hobby dollars. They may cheat on their taxes. Many girls take CC these days, or deposit directly to their banks.

YES MOST providers bank and pay taxes so they can retire some day and get SS. I do, many others I know do too. They also watch their credit rating so they can buy a car and a house. They use those receipts they give you and their bank records to give to their provider friendly accountant. Yes, there is such a thing. And actually, the IRS has a job to get the tax dollars. They are happy when entertainers who work for themselves file taxes; they don't ask how. Turbo Tax and Quicken play a role.

But how do you guys explain those CC charges and PayPal/bank charges that the ladies are paying taxes on? This is CoEd, so if you can be so nosy about a private matter, so can the providers.

Just reread the OP's first post about checkbooks. NOOOO! For some reason I never could balance a checkbook, and it's standard + -, thank goodness for Debit Cards! I get mad if someone writes a check at the cashier's for groceries. All bills paid online now. No checks please! Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Attached Images File Type: jpeg download.jpeg (8.8 KB, 526 views)