Casual encounters

Has anyone tray casual encounters on craiglist
Has anyone tray casual encounters on craiglist Originally Posted by PELUCHE
Many moons ago. It is pretty useless unless you looking for dudes. There are very few real women on there, most of the ads posted by "females" are just ads.
Adult gigs used to be a good option until it was removed.
I had a few good encounters, one lady I had seen 10+ times, but when she finally figured out I was not going to support her and her kids, she quit seeing me, but it was a good lay!

In any event, if you put an ad in the craigslist personals, the responses you get are mainly spam, but every now and again you get a lady that responds, sometimes it works, most of the time it does not. You do have to be careful as anyone can send a pic over email and what not, you best bet is to get their phone number and call them, to see if she is female, (very important) and meet a public place.
I've posted and stil post every once in a while looking for friends w benefits and sometime I find a good one to see for few months.
IMO, almost as risky as BP...In its day, it was a goldmine but today I find it mostly fill of riffraff, LE, and a sordid crowd of scammers, ripoff artists, and assorted criminals.

But, having said that, as others have said, you will find the occasional gem.
its hit or miss. I have found two different whores I am fucking for free right now on casual encounters. It is a numbers game.
no real luck. I had two ladies ask about using my fucking machine but both chickened out. Everything else has been spam.
I have tried it. Mostly got spammer but I have fucked a few ladies from CL Posts. I still go to it from time to time especially since Plenty of Fish (POF) has kicked out all the attached guys.
definitely hit or miss.. I was fucking bbw missy off there for 3 months until she got pregnant and left town...
You actually would have better luck posting in the Missed Connections post under MFW. That section is actually being perused by women who are lonely, or have been dumped, or are looking for something better than what they've got.

I have had some luck there. I'm not saying they were centerfold quality in the looks department, but sometimes a 6 on a scale of 1-10 who is lonely and horny is better than a 10 with GPS. (Golden Pu**y Syndrome)
Have only had luck one time...found this cute little Asian girl that could suck start a Harley. Other than that it has all been spam.
It's a numbers game. Post a bunch of ads. I've had as many as 30 going at once. If you make them seem targeted, you're more likely to get a response from a real woman. "medium height, curvy but not bbw, hey that's me!". Best luck is Thursday night through Saturday.

Most of the ads posted by "women" these days are spam traps, but if you watch you'll learn to spot those early and have a better hit ratio. Reply to every ad that seems like it might reasonably be a real woman. Have a canned reply ready that doesn't sound too generic and is at least 3 sentences. For some reason, women seem to really feel the connection if you make them read. I'm not making this shit up.

Still, you'll get hundreds of spam replies, a few from gay guys trying to talk you into coming over for a bj, and maybe a handful of real women. 50% of those will be professionals you might recognize from ECCIE or BP, 40% will seem down until shit gets real, and the final 10% you might actually get to see naked in person.

Any "woman" who asks for a pic of your dick is a gay dude.

The days of finding 18-21 year old hotties looking for a quick screw on CL are over. There are other places to find that, and the competition is pretty fierce. You want to get laid for free/cheap, it can happen on CL, but you can't be too picky. If you make it that far, fuck 'em. Once you've hit it, you can almost always go back to the same watering hole. I've only had a couple deny me a second run.