URL / Website: https://tryst.link/massage/erotic-artist
City: Albany/Troy
State: New York
Address: -
Activities: FBSM, Teasing, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Short, brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5’3, curvy, nice pierced B’s, nice curvy ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Can I ask - was it 3 Franklins? I have had my eye on her. Of course she is leaving - we can't have nice things in Albany.
300 for a hj.. I know beauty is the eye of the beholder but I wouldn't pay more then 100 for her.. I think I rather jerk off in the mall bathroom first..
It does look like she’s got nice tits..
She looks good in some photos and others not. Her short haorcut makes her look younger. I can’t tell if I want to try her or not
The pictures don’t do her justice, good at what she does and nice personality and intelligent.
It's funny how sentiments change over time on provider rates. When Lilyanna "hands of gold" was still doing her thing, all she offered was mutual touch FBSM and these rates are on par with what she charged a few years back. She was an ATF of members here. Lily is equally as skilled.
It's funny how sentiments change over time on provider rates. When Lilyanna "hands of gold" was still doing her thing, all she offered was mutual touch FBSM and these rates are on par with what she charged a few years back. She was an ATF of members here. Lily is equally as skilled. Originally Posted by MrStarlight1213
Leely* is as equally skilled as Lily. Sorry for the confusion.
There wasn’t anything to make me think that more wasn’t offered on future visits.
It's funny how sentiments change over time on provider rates. When Lilyanna "hands of gold" was still doing her thing, all she offered was mutual touch FBSM and these rates are on par with what she charged a few years back. She was an ATF of members here. Lily is equally as skilled. Originally Posted by MrStarlight1213
Lilly also shaved…sorry i cant do hairy pits