URL / Website: N/A
City: Troy
State: New York
Address: North of the City
Activities: Massage,B2B, HJ, Tease
Hair Length and Color: long ish slight curl dark Brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Sweet Beauty, Fit, 5' 110 , really nice shape...just a note for non premium guys , not sure about newbies at this point,requires verification ,deposit? I received schedule via text and went from there.
Recommendation: Yes
Dollar for dollar. The best the area has to offer IMHO for my needs and taste. Zero drama. Great TCB skills. With the exception of guys who have managed to find UTR’s and the loyal enthusiasts who have secured long-standing business arrangement with certain providers, I find myself wondering as an irregular hobbyist why I keep dipping my toes into the STG or Tryst pool (Baelee being the exception) expecting any kind of decent experience. With few exceptions, an Albany 8 is a real world 4. But in this instance, Dezzi is as good as it gets for local FBSM. Why anyone would go to an AMP for a basic HJ is beyond me.
My free time is never planned. It just happens! Dezzi requires appointments in the future. My future is unknown. I’m barely coping with the present.AMP are walk in! True Dezzi may be the best choice but if life prevents you from making a Thursday 2m appointment on the weekend then AMPs or central ave motels are the only choices and AMPs sound safer and cleaner!
AMP's are just easier safer and more convenient... you don't have to ever worry about bumping into a parlor girl in a restaurant store etc... black mail.... a change in habits that makes something bad happen etc... as the saying goes everybody has different taste the only reason not to go to amps you don't like asian or you want variety... but to wonder why people go to amp's the answer is why don't more go lol
If you’ve ever been to AMPs in NYC or any major city, you don’t want to go to an Albany AMP IMHO.
If we lived in NYC - we would never come to Albany. Funtimes is speaking to the local market and what is available here. NYC has better providers all the way around.
Per usual. Albany 10 is a real world 6.
Why’d Funtimes get banned? My guess is too many useless comments, zero reviews lol
Is this the same cute young woman from Ease Spa in Troy? Does she offer FS now?
No full but is great at what she does. Best FBSM in the area !!
No full but is great at what she does. Best FBSM in the area !! Originally Posted by Gambitbbc699
I just wish there was a few reviews (maybe I’m missing them?) of what this girl actually does. Soup to nuts detail and rates. Always with the vagueness lol. It’s appears with the girls that provide this kind of service. IDK why?
You deserve to toot, Warren!!