Gift cards

• Fore
  • 04-08-2022, 06:05 AM
Been wondering , is it weird when provider won't accept cash , they only accept gift cards ?
Always assume it is a scam. I don’t like paper trails. Some of them state it is because they were raped or given counterfeit or not even paid. Not worth the hassel. One scam was enough for me to never trust again.
gift cards and scams go hand in hand...
  • Fore
  • 04-08-2022, 11:25 AM
Thanks , I just felt something was not right
it aint right. Good job trusting your gut.
If you are talking to a girl online/text and she says she requires a gift card BEFORE the meeting, that's a scam.

Some providers accept gift cards. I do IF it is for somewhere I am going to spend the money anyway.

If she ONLY accepts gift cards, just move on.
as anastasia noted, if she asks for it before the appt, high probability of "bye bye money."

imho, if you give it to her in person, better probability of some positive intimate gift-card delites.
  • grail
  • 04-08-2022, 11:08 PM
Not sure how the gift card scam works in the hobby world but I still get approached at Kroger whether it's at the pumps or inside the store. Scammer has a gift card but for some reason doesn't need it and will sell it to me for less than what's still left on the balance. They go on how they've got a deal for me and how it's my lucky day and their loss. Really? C'mon man!

If you are talking to a girl online/text and she says she requires a gift card BEFORE the meeting, that's a scam.

Some providers accept gift cards. I do IF it is for somewhere I am going to spend the money anyway.

If she ONLY accepts gift cards, just move on. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
That's a great clarification!