Donation Inquiries and Forum Etiquette

Guys, it is NOT necessary to bump threads with multiple duplicate posts inquiring about donation when at least two posts asking the same question of the original poster (OP) already exist. That includes request to OP for him to DM (direct message) you.

Just DM the OP instead. It’s more efficient and doesn’t pollute the review with duplicate inquires and doesn’t unnecessarily bump the thread. And if you’re a promoter with a hidden agenda this especially applies to you.

Please exhibit better forum etiquette. It will improve information sharing for everyone. Thank you!

MODS: This post should be a sticky since no one seems to pay attention otherwise.
BB

DM the poster yea, that works .01 % of the time unless it is a regular like You or Me. Most handles are 50/50 even full time people, let alone promo accounts. I dont disagree with your intent, but it will fall on deaf ears.

Also, half the newbs would not know how to PM if they tried, let alone use the search function like I recommend.

Nice thought though.
BB

DM the poster yea, that works .01 % of the time unless it is a regular like You or Me. Most handles are 50/50 even full time people, let alone promo accounts. I dont disagree with your intent, but it will fall on deaf ears.

Also, half the newbs would not know how to PM if they tried, let alone use the search function like I recommend.

Nice thought though. Originally Posted by GoodTyme
You’re missing the point, GT. These guys just need to look and see if there are more than one inquiry with no response from the OP then put two and two together and move on rather than repeat the same failed question time and time again. It needlessly bumps the thread unless that’s the intent of the inquirer in which case they need to be reprimanded.

And I disagree that these guys DON’T know how to DM someone. They aren’t stupid. Well most of them aren’t.
I agree a pm is the way to go to address these questions.

Also I will add I don't answer any inquiries about rates.
Nor do I answer folk I don't know about anything.
Donation amounts are not public. I have brought this up before about multiple donation requests. Research will usually provide the answer. Looking at other sites where donation are listed is my suggestion. Usual rates still apply with upgrades available as in most other nearby cities. More donation usually equals better experience. Overpaying just drive prices up. Now back to your regular scheduled
mongering.