Review: (Singapore) Gangnam Singapore Style

Date: 11/14/2012
Name: Jenny Harvey and Friends
Contact Info: Orchard Towers (Corner of Orchard & Claymore)
400 Orchard St
Singapore 23885
URL / Website: http://timothy57alvarad368.webs.com/...wers-bar-guide
General Area: Orchard Towers, Singapore
Activities: BBBJ, CIM, DATY
Session Length: 60 min
Fee: 250 (SG$300)
Hair Length and Color: Black Hair & Brown Eyes
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: I went to Orchard Towers based on a tip from my taxi cab driver. Orchard Towers is the Red Light district of Singapore... a pair of buildings with clubs, AMPs, sex toy shops and a few electronics stores. The clubs are filled with bar fly girls from Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, Russia, Thailand, Russia, etc.

I met a Filipina called "Jenny" at a club called "Club Eureka". I was totally into this girl! So sweet, so petite, so nice, so young... so fuckable . Jenny is really petite, probably 4'5" tall. 25 years old. Very cute.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Meiji
  • 11-14-2012, 09:27 AM
To clarify, Orchard Towers isn't "the Red Light district of Singapore". There are at least 3 official red light districts (the biggest being Geylang) -- Orchard Towers isn't officially recognized as a legal prostitution zone.

It's actually a small adult mall down the street from some of the best shopping in Singapore. If I remember correctly, the Louis Vuitton store is directly across Orchard Road from the towers. From the outside it doesn't really even look like a place to find prostitutes. When you walk inside, it all changes because 80% of the shops in there are either clubs of the type u69too wrote his review about, massage parlors, or other similar sex shops. Later in the evening apparently there's also a large number of girls that can't get into the clubs (danger- they are likely she-males or some other issue) standing around in the hallways of the mall.

Since I'm not a huge fan of clubs or negotiating, I stuck with Geylang and a few in-call Thai places when I was in Singapore, but the variety and availability of women there is pretty astounding.
Thanks for adding more information. It was my one and only trip to Singapore, so I don't have the knowledge of official "Red Light District Areas". When I return, I will check out the other areas you suggested. You are definitely correct that the place "comes alive at night". Most of the clubs are not even open until 6:30pm or so, some as late as 8:00pm. I was told that some clubs stay open until 6:00am.
  • Meiji
  • 11-16-2012, 06:33 PM
Geylang is probably the only one worth trying from what I've read, in terms of official RLDs. I went to Geylang and had a very attractive Chinese woman in one of the official brothels. It's definitely different from the nightclub experience.