Singapore massage

Gents, need some advice on some massage options in Singapore. Preferably outcall, but I could do incall as a backup. Not really looking for FS, just the sensual massage.

Thanks
Ill be in Singapore first of feb. did you find any massage options. I'm also not interested in full service. Just a great happy ending. Would love to find some options. Hope you did well!!
There will be massage options in any local (not upscale) mall. As an example, there are several joints in Far East Plaza, top floor, away from Orchard Rd. just don't tip more than S$100 for FS. Obviously less for a HJ or BJ.

Or better yet, go to Geylang. You'll enjoy the experience. Or go to Orchard towers for takeout. Any service that will provide outcall will be profoundly overpriced. Check out the Singapore thread on ISG for extensive and detailed info.
Ebauche is right, go to the area just South of Geyland Rd between Sims Way and Lor 22 where you will find 100 houses full of beautiful Thais and Chinese girls more than happy to fulfill your albeit limited request for cheap 100. Orchard Towers have girls just standing around the intersection just wanting some action, but it will cost ya.

WarrensSingapore site is apparently down but had tons of info, maybe it will return
I was indeed successful, about to post a review. These guys are right though, I ended up getting outcall to my hotel and paying way to much I'm sure. Fun time, but overpaid.

Look for my review and good luck to you