If A Guy Doesn't Eat Your P*ssy During Session Does It Affect Your IOP

just wondering...In the real world if you dont give your woman head then getting it in return could be problematic. Does this phenomena cross over into the hobby? Could it subconsciously affect your IOP if he's not enthusiastically eating you out?

I'm not a pussy eater even though I will on occassion. Blow me for 30 min then hop on top to start.
Nope, I got used to my super duper toy.. It's very hard to compete with that, 10 lovely settings..

Good thread, Sistine Chapel
Hmm I remember awhile back this one chic acted like she didnt want to kiss me. Not that it was a big deal anyway but it surprised me since most want to kiss all over my handsome self. When I licked her clit a bit she really opened up but I didnt like the fact it took me licking her clit a bit. I thought she was being unfair.
Don't get it twisted I like oral, but I won't orgasm that way.. If I do its very hard, and someone is putting in some serious work..

So can do with or without, does not affect my IOP
If you do DATY badly, it might actually make things worse. Haha.
While certainly appreciated, all amorous antics totally depend upon what the gentleman wants, unless it's one of my stated prohibitions or generally unsafe. It's his dollar so his desire, and has no effect on my treating him as King for a Day, Hour, Night, whatever. My mission is to please my partner, and I get a kick out of his satisfaction.

I'm an orally fixated gal anyway, so I'm perfectly happy when given a cream-filled pop stick to enjoy even if the fellow is on a DATY-free diet.
The key is to chew the kitty like jerky.
The key is to chew the kitty like jerky. Originally Posted by pyramider
So, does that mean you like a lady to BITE your candy stick instead of licking and sucking her way to the sweet center? (Shades of the old Tootsie Pop ads!)
The key is to chew the kitty like jerky. Originally Posted by pyramider

You just made my litte man on the boat hurt, just by reading your post.

Definitely IOP will be a no go for you, lol
Now we know how pyramider got to be 1.3 inches of dangling death!
It got chewed off like jerkyyy!
Now he's obsessed with taint. What's the connection?

Dining At The Taint

Now i love good ol face in the place, but its not a dealbreaker. Im there to service the gentleman, not the other way around. Although its an extra bonus.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-18-2017, 01:34 AM
Interesting thread S.C.
Now he's obsessed with taint. What's the connection?

Dining At The Taint

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Is there anyone who dines on taint, without "accidently" going a little higher or a little lower? ha ha. Talk about a tease..

How do ladies feel about daty versus dato? If you had to pick one, which would it be? As a giver, I find daty overwhelming, dato kinkier and more taboo but also more manageable (plus really good dato can segue into really good greek-ha ha.) Daty to me is like trying to eat watermelon, from a watermelon, hands free and without utensils. Yes, I know that makes no sense. Sorry...
  • Trey
  • 10-18-2017, 02:40 AM
I ain't eating these chicks pussy. Damn sure not eating no ass hole. Do you.