Imma bout to fuck somebody damnitahell!

I sure miss my PA. DAMN, for a while I thought I had an eternity worth of it. NOT!
Been kinda distracted and not writing much. And now my ‘Ho-Cred’ done expired. Hell, now I can’t see chit on here. Dats lame. This site ain’t worth a chit without PA. Ats jus me.
So, soon and I mean as soon as I get a break, imma slip off to da big city for some ‘fuck and tell’. If ya know what I mean.
Can’t even see no titties on here without PA! Day-um ya’ll!
Look out ladies. Ole Cowpoke is a headed your way. Ya’ll pay attention now, ya hear? And answer me when I contact ya. R ite?
Cowboy, just review your ATF heifer. I'm sure muffy will give you PA for her.
Cowboy, my Approval finger is is on the button in anticipation!
Cowboy, my Approval finger is is on the button in anticipation! Originally Posted by MuffinMan
I have a finger ready fer ya too....LoL
Week chit!!!
At didn’t work.
I got the finger from ‘slingblade’ and then the ‘did not meet criterion’ decline from a moderator.
So guess that is triple fucked huh? Jus ain’t my day today.
Never fear. My feelins ain’t bruised. When ya step in a pile best thing to do is just keep walking smiling at everyone so they think that smell ain’t comin from you. Must be somebody else.
Back to the original plan. Gonna fuck somebody. Think I like that idea better anyway.
Def- Triple fuck= fucked her, got fucked for ‘no credit’ and no PA but ... did get to ‘re-live’ the event.
Now, I hope one of the ladies will step up when this old wore out cowpoke calls.
‘Well’ , Chit’ y’all not Week chit. Damn auto-correct!
Just a clarification, Cowboy. I did ask you in a PM to just provide a real date of the encounter and I would give you credit if within the Guidelines. Sorry about another mod jumping the the gun on the “No”.

A quick review…. No date, no Contact info, no ROS = No PA credit.

Now, everyone out there….Let’s go funk someone!!
Yeah Muff I appreciate the intent. Ain’t. Ever heard of the other Mod. Guess he’s the kind that enjoys popping bubbles. Lol.
Oh well, on to plan A anyway. Won’t be long now I hope.