hooker clock

Is there a chart somewhere ? Perhaps onlinee that translates the hooker minute into real time ???? Just asking because the response time always seems to take foreveras opposed to contacting somene ya know.
get yer google finger moving and look up ...pt induced time dilation
Its a gender specific thing. All women have no concept of time. They also do not orgasm, they are faking.
They learn it the week after hooker math
her: call you back in 10 min

hours latter you call back 5 min latter as you missed the call. at you ranting what took you so long.

It depends on who is looking for who. As in if she wants you for something any say be there in 30. The starts in 10

If she says call you back in 10, you have time to take a nap or slam another first.
Maybe they read your posts and would rather not deal with your degrading and nasty comments.
Maybe they read your posts and would rather not deal with your degrading and nasty comments. Originally Posted by MargeauxMe
yeah ...christ on a cracker ...everything a funnel does that you dont like is because of "nasty" comments on a jimmie board!

...funnels got a heart of gold and would never be ...late responding if it werent fer "degrading" comments!
Maybe they read your posts and would rather not deal with your degrading and nasty comments. Originally Posted by MargeauxMe
Funny you mention that...seems like almost every ho I meet these days says something to the effect of "I have wanted to meet you forever, I think your posts are hilarious".

In over 10 years on hooker boards I have yet to get a response from a ho that said, "I don't see guys who make rude posts on the interwebs". Not a single one.

where do you get one of those clocks..walmart maybe......
  • Tiger
  • 10-30-2014, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Tiger
Hahaha
Funny you mention that...seems like almost every ho I meet these days says something to the effect of "I have wanted to meet you forever, I think your posts are hilarious".

In over 10 years on hooker boards I have yet to get a response from a ho that said, "I don't see guys who make rude posts on the interwebs". Not a single one.

Originally Posted by amishgangster

Plus 1

Originally Posted by amishgangster
Plus 1 Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Plus 1, meaning in 11 years you haven't had any such response? Or in ten years you had one?

Who posted "degrading and nasty comments?"
Plus 1, meaning in 11 years you haven't had any such response? Or in ten years you had one? Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
JC... you're smart... you can figure it out... right???
I don't want everyone else to know though...