Thoughts on advertising

Thoughts on the best sites to advrtise around Dallas. How is Eros?
When i provider shop i use preferred411
Eros was my favorite site for a long time. Great high end clients that never haggle on the price or expect everything under the sun. Mostly outcalls to ritzy places. The majority are out of towners but the local guys that use Eros will almost always be repeat clients because they don't know about the 700 girls on ECCIE. It is not the kind of site that yields several calls a day. More like 10-20 a month (conservatively) but at 300+ an hour, it adds a lot to your bottom line. Lately though, Eros had been slow for me, but it may be different for you.

P411 is great. The ad is free and requires little maintenance. There are lots of great, screened clients there. Eros screening is more difficult because many are new to the hobby or only see random girls in different cities and don't keep in touch with them.

Naughty Reviews is good for a few calls also, as is Date Check. It's best if you are on all of them.
I have submitted an application to p411 and just waiting on them to contact me back. thank you ladies for your feedback, you have been very helpful
ditto with above

also cityvibe and the erotic reviews
I like to adv on here, p411, a little on TER, and date-check.

EROS was OK, but was $170 to adv there and I seemed to attract a lot of newbies.