new toy--PASSION LOOT pulse & rotation simulation penis

Have you ever used one or had one used on you?? I just got it and cannot wait to try it out...{on my gents that are brave enough...lol!}

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/prod...283378021.html

Looks like fun.
Wish I could read Chinese.
http://www.seemoretits.com/tag/oneis...toy-for-female

oMG this is so powerful! This is so different than anything that we have tried, so we decided to see what it was all about. We sort of expected something that vibrated and maybe moved around a little, but this guy has some power behind him. It starts out with a mild pumping action (thankfully, because it gets pretty powerful and a girl definitely needs to build up to it). The next selections gradually increase in power up to "jackhammer mode," followed by several programmed alternating patterns (I love those, because they're unpredictable). This thing really pounds, and is a great one for when you're in a more aggressive mood. It is another great one that is soft on the outside and firm on the inside, and it is bendable in all directions, so you can use it in all positions!! It comes with a CORDLESS remote, which is amazing, because you don't have to worry about pulling the cord out in the heat of passion, and it's USB RECHARGEABLE, so I didn't have to buy any batteries (or go through the pain of putting them in/changing them). This had me screaming out loud, and sent me on to several multiples after that. This one will get a lot of use out of it! I recommend this to any woman who likes to orgasm hard once in a while!
Ummm thinking of the sluts I can have mount that toy while I control the vibes running up and down there spine....Pure Pleasure
Dallas you should make an instructional video on using this
Ummm thinking of the sluts I can have mount that toy while I control the vibes running up and down there spine....Pure Pleasure Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Yes please
What great "boy toy" potential!!!

Yes please Originally Posted by redbeard087
Hell yeaaaa

Me Me Me Me Me Me
WELL HELL YEAAAA It works!!! {I just used it on a lucky gent...powerful orgasms} MsAthena & Miss E ya gotta get one!! Guys get ready when I cum your way!!!
WELL HELL YEAAAA It works!!! {I just used it on a lucky gent...powerful orgasms} MsAthena & Miss E ya gotta get one!! Guys get ready when I cum your way!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas + Athena +EW + that toy and I would die happy.
My butt hurts just looking at it.
Hope you visit SA sometime soon and let you try that on me!
Dallas you should make an instructional video on using this Originally Posted by soxfan
yep that is a good idea! lol
I want one. Is it for girls too ? I hope so ! I want it !!! What's the price range ??? Thanks everyone !!!