sex can increase aneurism risk

mmmm and I always have 2 or 3 cups of strong coffee before I see Hunter. Now if I can get the AC to serve espresso I could get on to the next life. Leaving this one with a bang. LOL
Hell, splitting wood or screaming at a NFL game could do the same thing to you. I'm with OSD, I wouldn't mind going out with a Bang! Certainly beats croaking on the crapper trying to drop a spike!
LOL
Now that I think about it. The last time I saw someone from this board for a drink. They offered to buy. But being a one a day drinker I passed on another beer for coffee. And he said would not buy coffee. He was ether trying to not be the last to buy me a drink and or save my life. Or was he trying to get me drunk. Naaaaaa he is on this board. But then there are some sick puppy's on this board. Hell I'm here. mmmmmm just to be safe only providers will ever get away with buying me a 2nd or more drink. Hic
It's the nose-blowing risk that worries me most.
Hell, I think it's a good way to go, sign me up
Thanks for the info Doc and Lexxy I'm with you. If I'm going out ... thats the way I want to go :-) On more professional note remember FAST FACE ARM SPEECH and TIME if the person is experiencing a stroke they will have difficulty with their face, you will notice it, drooping of the lips or slack appearance on one side of the face. ARM: they will have difficulty moving their arm or one side of the body. Their balance may be off but ask them to hold out both arms and there will be a difference in the strength in one arm or they may not be able to hold it up or even with the other, SPEECH: their speech may be slurred or unintelligible (they think that what they are saying is understandable but it is not). TIME: Note the time when the symptoms appeared. This is important for the medical responders ... A stroke SUCKS but early treatment can minimize the long term effects!!

Thanks again Doc! And Lexxy, I don't have any plans to check out soon but I would love to spend some quality time with you before I do
Woops I should have clarified I wouldn't mind DROPPING DEAD after AFTER sex
I wouldn't mind DROPPING DEAD after AFTER sex Originally Posted by DDarkness
I think that was a quote from Nelson Rockefeller.
  • cnym
  • 05-07-2011, 10:01 AM
So that is what happened to me huh?
Not quite a stoker but a TIA!!!
Way too much feeding the Hobby and then Mega Stress!!!

Damn, I need to slow down, LOL
Woops I should have clarified I wouldn't mind DROPPING DEAD after AFTER sex Originally Posted by DDarkness
I think that was a quote from Nelson Rockefeller. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
It was not a HAPPY occasion.
It was not a HAPPY occasion. Originally Posted by jimxbeam
Jim - It's been alleged that "Happy" had nothing to do with it! LOL
Jim - It's been alleged that "Happy" had nothing to do with it! LOL Originally Posted by Perryay

Yep - my point exactly! But, maybe she really had more to do with it that we know!
Yep - my point exactly! But, maybe she really had more to do with it that we know! Originally Posted by jimxbeam

Damn Jim - Another conspiracy theory!