Plastic Surgery

This came up on another non-hobby board, and I wonder how many would consider surgery overseas. Also, other than boob jobs, would any of you consider plastic surgery abroad.

http://www.patientsbeyondborders.com/
This came up on another non-hobby board, and I wonder how many would consider surgery overseas. Also, other than boob jobs, would any of you consider plastic surgery abroad.

http://www.patientsbeyondborders.com/ Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
I like BROADS just the way god made them! So I say no! LOL
I like BROADS just the way god made them! So I say no! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
What about non-plastic surgery?
I prefer the natural look but understand the imagine or self confidence of the ladies. Yet, I won't see a total plastic lady. Don't mind the occastional plastic surgery but not the one's that think they have to fix everything on there body.
I'm with Sorty. If I wanted a plastic blow up doll, I could save a shit pot full of money! I like them the way they were built!
I wouldn't consider it. I feel it would be just my luck to come home with a botched boob job. LOL

http://www.patientsbeyondborders.com/ Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
not in a million years, Ive heard horror stories and don't want to become one of them.
Only thing I want from overseas is a beach and a strawberry daquari to drink
There were 2 parts to my question, and I probably would have done better with a different title. Lets say you needed gall bladder surgery, and had to pay cash. If it cost 10k in the US and 5k in Brazil would you travel.
If it cost 10k in the US and 5k in Brazil would you travel. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Hell No. I would be too scared that they would f**K me up.
People from all over the world come here to have medical attention. Even from countries like Canada where they have socialized medicine. There is a reason for that! I have heard people use to go out of country for dentures.
Hell No. I would be too scared that they would f**K me up. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
+1 I'm with Naomi, still wouldn't do it in a million years ! I think the 'ol you get what you pay for applies to gall bladder surgery as well.
Just take me to Brazil FNF, you can have surgery and I will wait for you on the beach
Just take me to Brazil FNF, you can have surgery and I will wait for you on the beach Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Lmfao! @ waiting for him on the beach while he has surgery lol. I too believe you get what you pay for applies to this too.
To me that is the same as going to Nigeria for a boob job.. hell nah! LOL
I carry 2 health insurances so this is seldom an issue with me, but what of the people who for one reason or another have no health insurance. There are also treatments available abroad which are not available in the US. Overall the US has the best healthcare, but we are also limited by some very antiquated non-scientific concerns.
+1 I'm with Naomi, still wouldn't do it in a million years ! I think the 'ol you get what you pay for applies to gall bladder surgery as well.
Just take me to Brazil FNF, you can have surgery and I will wait for you on the beach Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Lmfao! @ waiting for him on the beach while he has surgery lol. I too believe you get what you pay for applies to this too.
To me that is the same as going to Nigeria for a boob job.. hell nah! LOL Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Lordy Lordy, screw the surgery, lets just go to Brazil
Lordy Lordy, screw the surgery, lets just go to Brazil Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Now your talking!!!
I hear great things about their beaches over there