pics

I had to remove some of the pics that I post here because I posted them same ones on aspd and they're not allowing nude pics anymore. The nude ones I posted here will come up as a clothed pic. As soon as I finish all this work I will post nudes here after the reviews
you got a lot of work then. That is to bad about the pic's on ASPD. I aways injoyed seeing you post them. Do not forget you may have some in upstate ny over there.
I don't know how you do it all, Geniusman, but all of your efforts are greatly appreciated by me and, I believe, by all of us!
Yes, Geniusman. Thanks for all your help with pics. We appreciate it.
Appreciate your efforts.
Genuisman:

Your pics add a lot to the ladies. Thanks for what you do.
Gman, you rock!!! Keep up the great work.
  • TBONE
  • 12-18-2009, 10:19 AM
geniusman

Go cloth those ladies on aspd then bring them back to eccie the way God intended them to be!!!

Love your work!!!

The subtle nipple on this is still one of my favorite pics!
  • OFF
  • 12-18-2009, 06:08 PM
Curious ... I am still adding to the "Nipplage" thread on ASPD in the LR and no one has told me to stop. I wonder if they will shut that down as well?

OFF :-)

As I have always said ... "Clothes are best viewed on the floor!"

It is pretty clear as T-Bone has given his opinion.

Let ASPD do what they choose.

Keep posting. The pics are great.
Curious ... I am still adding to the "Nipplage" thread on ASPD in the LR and no one has told me to stop. I wonder if they will shut that down as well?

OFF :-)

As I have always said ... "Clothes are best viewed on the floor!"

Originally Posted by OFF
From what I know they put a sticky in every forum and it said people who post nude pics will get points so I believe they post hoping and assuming everyone will see instead of telling each of the millions of members
I just wanted to post under this pic and look up . . . nice view. . .
Keep them coming OFF. I've got a great collection of your ASPD pics.
  • TBONE
  • 12-22-2009, 07:28 AM
OFF

Your pictures are my "morning read" with coffee...I find them much more soothing than the newspaper!!

Eccie would miss them my friend!!