just gotta love BP

anyone venture to Emerson St. lately??

http://rochester.ynn.com/content/top...f-14-year-old/
Sick world we live in sometimes. As much as this girl is a victim and was exploited I'm sure she's no angel which is sad too. I have a friend that had to retire because she found on her 13 yo sons Facebook that his 14yo Gf was trying to talk him into having sex and getting her pregnant so she could be on mtvs show teen mom. Sickest part when she confronted the girl the girl told her to F off and mind her business and when she showed it to the girls parents they were in denial and mad at my friend. If I had a teenage tramp especially that young I would put her ass in a Christian bootcamp like the one my brother was put in for failing math and English for being a punk in 7th grade.
It's insane how these things are glorified to kids now.
Sick world we live in sometimes. As much as this girl is a victim and was exploited I'm sure she's no angel which is sad too. I have a friend that had to retire because she found on her 13 yo sons Facebook that his 14yo Gf was trying to talk him into having sex and getting her pregnant so she could be on mtvs show teen mom. Sickest part when she confronted the girl the girl told her to F off and mind her business and when she showed it to the girls parents they were in denial and mad at my friend. If I had a teenage tramp especially that young I would put her ass in a Christian bootcamp like the one my brother was put in for failing math and English for being a punk in 7th grade.
It's insane how these things are glorified to kids now. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Jesus, I never even thought about that. It's not that kids are technically stupid, they're just totally inexperienced and easily persuadable by their peers with a real herd mentality. Then MTV comes along and makes Teen Mom look like a good time and you get dumb shit like that.

Why the fuck does everyone want to be on tv?
You do have to love BP! I'm thinking maybe the bad stuff gets exposed a little faster than without?

It sure takes awhile to find the good stuff, though.
Lexxxy,

In part it may be a generational thing but this is a very sad reflection on the state of society and education! I really do appreciate your post and have decided that in addition to Sainthood .... LEXXXY For PRESIDENT!!!!

DD
"A 12-year-old girl in a New York City school cannot be given an aspirin by her teacher, even if she has a fever. The same girl cannot buy a large soda during lunchtime because Mayor Michael Bloomberg has decreed that it is not good for her. But she can be given a pill, unbeknownst to her parents, that could arguably abort her baby," he said in a statement.
Trojan is making for the Rochester City Schools. Commando pack to hand out to girls.
Morning after pill
hangover pill
condom for use at school
"There ya go honey,see you in the morning. Here have a few extra for the coming weekend"
ok I made the 2nd quote up. Bet it coming soon.
monday morning
Ah dear school nurse I need a morning after
what, I gave you some for the weekend on friday
mommy used them, and the hangover pills. gave the condoms to my sisters baby daddy
ya poor little thing here ya go no problem, we here to serve. now get over the hangover.
Lexxxy,

In part it may be a generational thing but this is a very sad reflection on the state of society and education! I really do appreciate your post and have decided that in addition to Sainthood .... LEXXXY For PRESIDENT!!!!

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
Sadly we live in a culture that's not very conducive to quality child rearing. If Lexxxy were president I would watch every press conference she had but she would have to wear her cat ears
I am very happy to know a number of single mothers both on and off this board who do an incredible job raising their children. I commend each and everyone of them for their parenting/child rearing skills. I also know several single fathers who to do a great job.

We can choose to blame the educational system or we can choose to accept responsibility for the state of things. I knew what discipline was, what my expectations were as a student, and I also knew what was expected of me before, during, and after school/work. My own children did too! They still do and they know that I love them and that I STILL won't put up with nonsense!

The OP's link is a travesty and the men involved should be prosecuted to the fullest extent ... perhaps the mother/parent of the 'victim' as well given that ... well she did see her daughter's pic on face book on one of the males pages ... FUCK the whole thing sucks!

Stand up! Fight Back! Retake Control of the system! The fed and State governments are doing such a bang up job!

Lexxxy you still have my vote!

DD
It's insane how these things are glorified to kids now. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
This 14 year old, angelic or not, was victimized by these scumbag perverts.

Now, Lexxy, when you speak of the teenage tramp who is your daughter, (<-- hypothetically, let's not forget,) I can understand how you could freak and put her into a Christian bootcamp. I definitely believe (as I am a single mom, and now even, a single grandparent) that sometimes extreme action is necessary and works. In your example, your mom saw the signs of failing classes and acting out, and reached out to other sources to help get your brother back on a good path. You and he are blessed to have that. :-)

As far as the female teenagers wanting to have babies, I have experienced this from a mom's point of view with my sons. The girlfriend says I love you I want to marry you we will have 2.5 children a dog and a picket fence! <-- Please take note no breath there... lol

Because I am a realist, and because I know my kids didn't have some forms of an upper hand in life, I really drilled it into them about sex and responsibility. I was the mom with a basket full of condoms. Open them, feel them, blow them up like baloons for all I care, just BE COMFORTABLE with them. AIDS and STDs are real, and so is pregnancy.

I am very proud of them for their intimacy decisions. My oldest is 26 and expecting his first child.

It is unfortunate that I was a very young teenager when I gave birth to him. No nuclear family for us...

Was I an angel back then? No. Is it my parents' fault that I was no angel? No. I was a victim of sexual abuse and acted out sexually. I had a good heart, good intentions, lots of good actions/decisions, and an acting out sexually issue.

It amazes me that society blames society, the education system, parents, and even the victim. I think it's normal to try to blame somebody or something. I say blame the scumbag fuckers that did that to that poor girl.

I say embrace our new age and society as it is, and try to better it however we can.

I should be at services, but here I am on a hooker board. So, I mean, am I practicing what I preach? Damned Hip (a) Tit

[and Boobs] that I am.....
This 14 year old, angelic or not, was victimized by these scumbag perverts.

Now, Lexxy, when you speak of the teenage tramp who is your daughter, (<-- hypothetically, let's not forget,) I can understand how you could freak and put her into a Christian bootcamp. I definitely believe (as I am a single mom, and now even, a single grandparent) that sometimes extreme action is necessary and works. In your example, your mom saw the signs of failing classes and acting out, and reached out to other sources to help get your brother back on a good path. You and he are blessed to have that. :-)

As far as the female teenagers wanting to have babies, I have experienced this from a mom's point of view with my sons. The girlfriend says I love you I want to marry you we will have 2.5 children a dog and a picket fence! <-- Please take note no breath there... lol

Because I am a realist, and because I know my kids didn't have some forms of an upper hand in life, I really drilled it into them about sex and responsibility. I was the mom with a basket full of condoms. Open them, feel them, blow them up like baloons for all I care, just BE COMFORTABLE with them. AIDS and STDs are real, and so is pregnancy.

I am very proud of them for their intimacy decisions. My oldest is 26 and expecting his first child.

It is unfortunate that I was a very young teenager when I gave birth to him. No nuclear family for us...

Was I an angel back then? No. Is it my parents' fault that I was no angel? No. I was a victim of sexual abuse and acted out sexually. I had a good heart, good intentions, lots of good actions/decisions, and an acting out sexually issue.

It amazes me that society blames society, the education system, parents, and even the victim. I think it's normal to try to blame somebody or something. I say blame the scumbag fuckers that did that to that poor girl.

I say embrace our new age and society as it is, and try to better it however we can.

I should be at services, but here I am on a hooker board. So, I mean, am I practicing what I preach? Damned Hip (a) Tit

[and Boobs] that I am..... Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth

Sweet Elizabeth,

Thanks for sharing this . Very insightful post about society in general and youe personal experiences.
Maybe one day we will meet.I like your style.
Sweet Elizabeth,

Thanks for sharing this . Very insightful post about society in general and youe personal experiences.
Maybe one day we will meet.I like your style. Originally Posted by RODOSH
My pleasure!
I'm looking forward to sampling your style!
;-)
Sweet Elizabeth,

That was an amazing post, you have quite a few posts that I admire!

xo
Frankie
Sweet Elizabeth,

That was an amazing post, you have quite a few posts that I admire!

xo
Frankie Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
Thanks, FF. :-) I hear you're quite amazing as well!
;-) The guys love ya! They are always like: she is a lot like you, but with a TEN body!!
Ohhhh ...sure brag about your TWELVE !

Hugs and kisses... Women to women xoxo
lol
They're right!! You're a blast!