Honeymoon's Over

The Sheriff of Polk County, FL, who is known for his zealous prostitution stings and high-profile outing of hobbyists and providers, has just announced another string of 92 busts in 4 days.

What caught my eyes was this one:

"21-year-old XXX, DOB 11/1/1991, of Illinois, was arrested when he arrived at the undercover location after answering an ad posted by an undercover PCSO detective posing as a prostitute; he was charged with one count Soliciting Prostitution, and one count Possession of Marijuana; he and his wife are here staying at the Omni Hotel in Champions Gate on their honeymoon; after his arrest, because he didn’t return to the hotel, he was reported missing by his wife to the Osceola County Sheriff’s Office—his wife was notified that he’d been arrested; he has no prior arrest history."

OUCH!!!!! What does that say about ... the Honeymoon?

DD
sometimes when you get the urge for some strange, you just gotta have it, no matter what.

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
I hope she didn't sign a prenup...
Hey dude, where did you go for your honeymoon?
He was set-up! (That's going to be my excuse when I get nailed.)

Shame on the wife! It's her obligation to fuck her husband at least during the honeymoon. He probably wasn't getting any and said "Fuck this!"

Kudos to him for empowering his own sexuality in the face of his recent committment.
I give him credit for establishing from the start that he needs variety
I wonder if she bailed him out or if he actually had the balls to ask her to bail him out. The ear full he must of had during the trip back home.
I just stayed at that Omni recently....good thing I went to a great strip club in Cocoa Beach instead of answering any ads!!
Fucking bummer. But, seriously. On the honeymoon, paying for pussy? It doesn't sound like he had his head in the "marriage game" one single bit. It's probably better that it was over before it began.
The Sheriff of Polk County, FL, who is known for his zealous prostitution stings and high-profile outing of hobbyists and providers, has just announced another string of 92 busts in 4 days.

What caught my eyes was this one:

"21-year-old XXX, DOB 11/1/1991, of Illinois, was arrested when he arrived at the undercover location after answering an ad posted by an undercover PCSO detective posing as a prostitute; he was charged with one count Soliciting Prostitution, and one count Possession of Marijuana; he and his wife are here staying at the Omni Hotel in Champions Gate on their honeymoon; after his arrest, because he didn’t return to the hotel, he was reported missing by his wife to the Osceola County Sheriff’s Office—his wife was notified that he’d been arrested; he has no prior arrest history."

Originally Posted by jackfengshui

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
He responded well to Jack. I bet Jack's exit had an effect.