URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-c...y/538458861034
City: El Paso
State: Texas
Address: West side
Activities: Bbbj, fs, doggy, mish
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Gorgeous girl, blonde, heavily tatted, amaZing butt, manmade Ds
Recommendation: Yes
I've wanted to try and see her but haven't reached out to her. What kind of price does she run?
Her new ad says minimum $300 .

Guess she’s gotta pay for them mm D’s
Did you mention anything about being on this site, she ranted last year she didn't want to see anyone on this site.
She advertises in Las Cruces. Has anybody seen her here? Upcharge for travel?
This one… after debating I’ve decided to share my thoughts. She outed me. I don’t have a hobby phone. She googled my number. Got my real name… then came the threats and extortion. I blocked her. Gotta be honest. Worst experience I’ve ever had. She’s hot. Session was decent. But I wouldn’t trust her, leave your wallet in the room or anything like that
Don’t see providers that have thug life tattooed on their body. It’s just a rule I have.
This one… after debating I’ve decided to share my thoughts. She outed me. I don’t have a hobby phone. She googled my number. Got my real name… then came the threats and extortion. I blocked her. Gotta be honest. Worst experience I’ve ever had. She’s hot. Session was decent. But I wouldn’t trust her, leave your wallet in the room or anything like that Originally Posted by Dlonger
Sorry to hear that. Thanks for sharing. Looks like I may have dodged a bullet. Perhaps this is why she doesn’t like seeing Eccie members. Her game could get revealed. I wonder how many others this has happened to, but blackmail has them quiet.
This one… after debating I’ve decided to share my thoughts. She outed me. I don’t have a hobby phone. She googled my number. Got my real name… then came the threats and extortion. I blocked her. Gotta be honest. Worst experience I’ve ever had. She’s hot. Session was decent. But I wouldn’t trust her, leave your wallet in the room or anything like that Originally Posted by Dlonger
I thought this sounded a little familiar. Hope posting a link to a closed thread doesn't involve infractions from our resident mod.
Staff edit UC
I thought this sounded a little familiar. Hope posting a link to a closed thread doesn't involve infractions from our resident mod.
staff edit-UC Originally Posted by amacurious1
My shitty memory strikes again. Multiple reports here of Tera Bronx being a blackmailer, and now getting additional anecdotes of similar experiences. I understand that some have not had issues, but I’ve heard enough now to never approach her.
staff edit - UC Originally Posted by amacurious1
It's not closed thread but you should not post a link to a private area of the board.
  • Sab2
  • 04-16-2023, 09:47 PM
This chick...I drive from central, stop and get gum and she goes radio silent. Straight wasted 45 min. Fuck that
This chick...I drive from central, stop and get gum and she goes radio silent. Straight wasted 45 min. Fuck that Originally Posted by Sab2
Sounds like it may have been for the better. Too many reports now of blackmailing and psychotic behavior.
  • Sab2
  • 04-17-2023, 10:06 AM
I think you're right. Dodged a bullet. Still looks hot AF though, but will not pursue
So miss "thug life" is unreliable? lol
in all seriousness she needs to be out of business real soon!