~A Teaser~

• Toyz
  • 05-09-2012, 06:35 AM
I am working off and on with my next chapter of ~The Hobby-a slightly twisted view.

Thought I would offer up the intro to the next chapter "Initialism-a study in hobby terms"

Let me know if I am on the right track?

...we have all these acronyms and initialisms (Abbreviations) for everything we do in this hobby...and I wondered...we know what we think they mean, but what do they REALLY mean?

I pondered {{{remember my lesson on pondering?}}} the question, and have come up with a few examples.

See what you think...

DFK Deep French Kissing, right? A passionate embrace of the lips. A soulful joining of possibly the most sensitive of erongenous zonage...Lips... give me a girl who can DFK well, and I'll be a happy hobbier...

The other meaning...

DFK Dumb Fucking Knumb...how you feel after a single, a double & a single in one weekend...walking around with a stupid smile on your face looking like you just had a labotomy...answering questions with single monotonous answers...rubbing your crotch and smiling when standing on the corner or sitting at your desk at work. Spending long minutes staring into the nothing dreaming of what just happened...effect wears off after about 2 days, and you have to have another DFK...
Sorry Toyz, you're stretching w/ spelling on knumb. Should find a thesaurus and find a true K word that fits. The sentiment is dead on though . Keep trying can't always knock it out of the park !
Toyz, your DFK of deep French kissing is spot on however hard to find with ladies these days( if I was to find I would be hooked
  • Toyz
  • 05-09-2012, 07:29 AM
Thanks guys...alas, if you expect a home run at the rates I'm getting paid we are all going to be sadly dissapointed...
LOL , you are redeemed !
Passion

Keep looking...I personally know one great DFK kisser out there....but I won't kiss and tell!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Well Fellas - I COULDN'T RESIST!!!

Not To JINGLE MY OWN BELLS, OR Anything...

BUT IF YOU ARE TOLD, EVERYTIME YOU KISS SOMEONE,

THAT YOU ARE AN AMAZING KISSER

THEN YOU MUST BE ONE!!!!!!!

Just Sayin'

Not To JINGLE MY OWN BELLS, OR Anything...
Originally Posted by Austintatious Lilly
Jingle all you want Lilly. X 2

MUAH!!!!!

Rocker - Your No Sloutch YOURSELF!!!

lilly +1 to infinity and beyond!

AWWWWW KNOTTY!!!!!

YOUR THE BEST!!!!!

MUAH!!!!!!!