Sprint phone issues

anyone else having Spring issues today? I cant get a call out, not sure on calling in, can get my emails, texted a buddy but no reply yet..

Sprint does seem to have issues when its raining heavy

If I am having phone issues for the first time in years, can only imagine the Providers.
( ;

Here is one valid excuse I can verify first hand..
I'm having serious problems w my metro pc phone. I can't call out and it seems no one can call me Metro doesn't have towers out here....but I've never had any issues like this. I think metro uses other companys towers if your out of DFW. I don't know....I'm really frustrated with it
right there with you iCarly, perhaps your Provider is using Sprint towers??
Sprint always stinks during heavy rain, thunder and lighting
right there with you iCarly, perhaps your Provider is using Sprint towers??
Sprint always stinks during heavy rain, thunder and lighting Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I'm thinking so. Seems we are having the same problems. I actrally got a call to go thru.....and a few minutes into it, it just hung up :/ Now I can't dial out again. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, I hate electronics....lol.
Im also having trouble with my Sprint phone. So freaking frustrating.
I'm thinking so. Seems we are having the same problems. I actrally got a call to go thru.....and a few minutes into it, it just hung up :/ Now I can't dial out again. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, I hate electronics....lol. Originally Posted by SeXXXyCarly
You need one of those mechanical phones.. storms won't bother you.
Come on over when the power is out, we can watch tv by candle light.
  • Sire
  • 05-15-2012, 03:18 PM
Finally. For once it's not ATT.
Moving to the correct Forum.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
sprint yes me to errrr
Mine to was messed up all day also. It wouldn't let me refresh email, texts or calls and was on extended for 3 hours today.
Mine is still out...I have Virgin Mobile which runs on the Sprint network.Not liking this at all...
The whole sprint 3G network is down. Customer service said a sprint tower was hit during the rain storm they said in the cedar park/Leander/round rock area by a lightning strike.
seems to be working ok so far this morning, crossing my fingers
Neighbor had sprint/nextel issues yesterday and was using my phone here in Wilco. Man in north Austin that I was trying to communicate with to buy some things off CL also had problems.........

Sure am glad that I use Verizon!

IJS

G