It's So Pretty!

Ok This is snow! Not ice, frozen precipitation. It's the cold white fluffy stuff and I love it.

Now....

Everyone else get off the road!
It made a nice "crunch crunch" sound as I was walking home in it. Because, damfool that I am, I went to the office at my usual time (4:30 or so AM) and they didn't cancel classes and close the damn school until 6.

Cheers,

bcg
Yes!! another snow day!!
Yes!! another snow day!! Originally Posted by ambersilk
I'll believe it when I'm home sipping hot chocolate because work's been canceled.

I'd rather be enjoying another type of hot chocolate (I'm lookin' at you, Amber ), but I don't like to drive in this stuff. Not because I'm a bad snow driver (I grew up in St. Louis, and spent three years in Chicago!), but because the rest of you natives go certifiably bugf*ck insane when it starts coming down...

Cheers,

bcg
I like to look at it, play in it..then go inside. Amber is some fine fine hot mocha aint she?

And driving in it, please....no way!
Snow is good, Snow is your friend, Me likes Snow!!!! As for Amber, if you haven't seen her you have really missed out. If you like spinners with tight little bods, excellent skills and a wonderful personality to match, she's you girl. Shucks, now I want some more.
Snow is good, Snow is your friend, Me likes Snow!!!! As for Amber, if you haven't seen her you have really missed out. If you like spinners with tight little bods, excellent skills and a wonderful personality to match, she's you girl. Shucks, now I want some more. Originally Posted by big boi terry
Alas, unless I win the lottery I'll never see every lady I want to see before I die or retire.

And maybe not even then.

Cheers,

bcg
Snow is good, Snow is your friend, Me likes Snow!!!! Originally Posted by big boi terry
BBT...have you been playing in the snow again? The kids and I were out in the woods yesterday, playing in the snow. Where it's still undisturbed from the last snow. We walked along the small creekbed looking for animal tracks. (Found a few too dammit and fairly close to the house). There was plenty of snow for more snowmen - I now have quite the collection around the place - as well as sneaky guerrilla style snowball fights; some toe to toe battles, played snow baseball with the dogs chasing every pitch, and one hilarious attempt at snow football that ended with the 300 pounds of dogs literally running over me. It took me a few seconds to realize that weird feeling wasn't the breath had been knocked out of me; it was the realization that I had cracked the ice on the creek and I was laying in just under two inches of freezing cold water surrounded by ice and snow. My clothes literally froze on the walk back to the house. Talk about one cold ass bitch!
As for Amber, if you haven't seen her you have really missed out. If you like spinners with tight little bods, excellent skills and a wonderful personality to match, she's you girl. Shucks, now I want some more. Originally Posted by big boi terry
...yep here it comes....Man Ho!
It took me a few seconds to realize that weird feeling wasn't the breath had been knocked out of me; it was the realization that I had cracked the ice on the creek and I was laying in just under two inches of freezing cold water surrounded by ice and snow. My clothes literally froze on the walk back to the house. Talk about one cold ass bitch! Originally Posted by babee
Literally [grins, ducks, and runs].

That's why I leave that "playing in the snow" stuff for you young 'uns. I'm getting entirely too old for that sh*t...

But sounds like you had fun. A Very Good Thing overall.

Cheers,

bcg
What can I say, I'm a little sadistic! You know what I mean LOL!!!!
Stubborn. You are stubborn...!