CBS reporter known for coverage of “Fast and Furious” scandal, had computer hacked.

I thought Fast and Furious was nothing. Not a story. Then why is the Obama administration targeting reporters who are trying to get the truth? Why does the disclosure of the truth bother this administration? You'd think they'd be pleased to have the truth come out, so they could silence all the questions about their behavior.

And this was a CBS reporter! CBS?!

Here's the article:

Sharyl Attkisson, the Emmy-award winning CBS News investigative reporter, says that her personal and work computers have been compromised and are under investigation.

"I can confirm that an intrusion of my computers has been under some investigation on my end for some months but I'm not prepared to make an allegation against a specific entity today as I've been patient and methodical about this matter," Attkisson told POLITICO on Tuesday. "I need to check with my attorney and CBS to get their recommendations on info we make public."

In an earlier interview with WPHT Philadelphia, Attkisson said that though she did not know the full details of the intrustion, "there could be some relationship between these things and what's happened to James [Rosen]," the Fox News reporter who became the subject of a Justice Dept. investigation after reporting on CIA intelligence about North Korea in 2009.

On Sunday, The Washington Post reported that the Justice Dept. had searched Rosen's personal e-mails and tracked his visits to the State Dept. The court affadavit described Rosen as “at the very least, either as an aider, abettor and/or co-conspirator" of his government source, presumably because he had solicited classified information from that source -- an argument that has been heavily criticized by other journalists.

Attkisson told WPHT that irregular activity on her computer was first identified in Feb. 2011, when she was reporting on the Fast and Furious gun-walking scandal and on the Obama administration's green energy spending, which she said "the administration was very sensitive about." Attkisson has also been a persistent investigator of the events surrounding last year's attack in Benghazi, and its aftermath.

Hmmm . . . I wonder.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/...ed-164456.html
I thought Fast and Furious was nothing. Not a story. Then why is the Obama administration targeting reporters who are trying to get the truth? The subject of this article refuses to make allegations against specific entities but you don't have a problem doing it.Why does the disclosure of the truth bother this administration? You'd think they'd be pleased to have the truth come out, so they could silence all the questions about their behavior.

And this was a CBS reporter! CBS?!

Here's the article:

Sharyl Attkisson, the Emmy-award winning CBS News investigative reporter, says that her personal and work computers have been compromised and are under investigation.

"I can confirm that an intrusion of my computers has been under some investigation on my end for some months but I'm not prepared to make an allegation against a specific entity today as I've been patient and methodical about this matter," Attkisson told POLITICO on Tuesday. "I need to check with my attorney and CBS to get their recommendations on info we make public."
She isn't willing to make an allegation but you are.

In an earlier interview with WPHT Philadelphia, Attkisson said that though she did not know the full details of the intrustion, "there could be some relationship between these things and what's happened to James [Rosen]," the Fox News reporter who became the subject of a Justice Dept. investigation after reporting on CIA intelligence about North Korea in 2009.

On Sunday, The Washington Post reported that the Justice Dept. had searched Rosen's personal e-mails and tracked his visits to the State Dept. The court affadavit described Rosen as “at the very least, either as an aider, abettor and/or co-conspirator" of his government source, presumably because he had solicited classified information from that source -- an argument that has been heavily criticized by other journalists. So what? What do the courts say?

Attkisson told WPHT that irregular activity on her computer was first identified in Feb. 2011, when she was reporting on the Fast and Furious gun-walking scandal and on the Obama administration's green energy spending, which she said "the administration was very sensitive about." Attkisson has also been a persistent investigator of the events surrounding last year's attack in Benghazi, and its aftermath.

Hmmm . . . I wonder.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/...ed-164456.html Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Targeting reporters? 3 out of hundreds or thousands of journalists under investigation is targeting?

None of the 3 claiming harassment or sees themselves as being targeted.

Your argument is not sustained by anything the subject says.

Attkisson makes no accusations, allegations, or implies in any way that there is any harassment of any kind.

Your narrative has nothing to do with the article.
Attkisson has made it clear she suspects the harassment is tied to her investigations and reporting that originated with Fast N Furious and now Benghazi.............
If the President was stupid enough to turn the dogs onto CBS, they should Nixonize him!!!
If you don't know who is doing it blame Obama.
They don't and they do.

At least their kids (perish the thought) are learning good lessons for life. Hope they're getting banjo lessons...
Attkisson was also aggressively reporting on the Solyndra and green energy scams going on in the Obama White House............
snick
So it's okay to try to silence reporters who disagree with the government. That's nice!
If you have proof it was the government let's have a link.
She is going to nail their asses on this...LOL
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Now there is a link that will convince me ...
The President of CBS News is David Rhodes; his brother is Ben Rhodes, Obama’s deputy national security advisor. Ben Rhodes is at the center of the Benghazi coverup - it is believed he was the one who scrubbed the CIA narrative and deflected Benghazi to the phony You Tube video lie....................