Response to Westboro

Did you know that the "good Christians" at Westboro Baptist Church went to Moore, Oklahoma to protest the funeral of a child? I guess a group of people used their right to "freedom of association" to encourage the "good Christians" to exercise their "freedom of speech" elsewhere.

I thought of that when I saw this:

How much do you pay them in annual dues, you lying sack of shit?
Man, the Rickroll in that pic is awesome!

Here are some awesome pictures from the counter-protest when Westboro tried to picket San Diego Comic Con in 2011:

Seems like everyone pretty much hates those fuckers. Seems to me that it's only a matter of time that someone is going to shoot at them while they protest at a soldiers funeral or some other funeral. When it happens I wonder if they will believe it was God's will that someone shot them? And will the anti-gun advocates use it as another example for gun guntrol? Or will they look the other way?
Did you know that the "good Christians" at Westboro Baptist Church went to Moore, Oklahoma to protest the funeral of a child? I guess a group of people used their right to "freedom of association" to encourage the "good Christians" to exercise their "freedom of speech" elsewhere.

I thought of that when I saw this:

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yes, a friend of mine met with and chatted with some of the bikers in that group that "encouraged them" to protest elsewhere.

I'm of two minds about it. I GET the desire to intimidate and make them move their protest, but feel that stifling ANYONE's right to speak, even if its crazy and I don't agree, is something worse than the worst hate speech. I prefer the COUNTER demonstrations myself.
Seems like everyone pretty much hates those fuckers. Seems to me that it's only a matter of time that someone is going to shoot at them while they protest at a soldiers funeral or some other funeral. When it happens I wonder if they will believe it was God's will that someone shot them? And will the anti-gun advocates use it as another example for gun guntrol? Or will they look the other way? Originally Posted by satexasguy
I think it would definitely be Gods will. Just like it would be if you woke up one morning with someone else's dick in your mouth.
  • Doove
  • 05-26-2013, 01:01 PM
Did you know that the "good Christians" Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
"Good Christians" is sort of synonymous with "good libertarian ECCIE posters". You just express your anger in different ways is all.
Ah, Doofie. You are a peach, that's for sure!

Their wen site set up just for hating Oklahoma was hacked sent to a site to donate for relief of the tornado .God loves hackers...
It is my sad responsibility to have to inform you poor rubes that they are right.

Having to live in Oklahoma is a punishment from God.
It is my sad responsibility to have to inform you poor rubes that they are right.

Having to live in Oklahoma is a punishment from God. Originally Posted by bojulay
that is not what they say here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAN5AcWDuKk

Having to live in Oklahoma is a punishment from God. Originally Posted by bojulay
I agree with the Oklahoma part of that.

But YOU are a pfucking psycho.