OUTCALL OR INCALL WHICH ONE?

Some providers post that they only do outcall and some only incall. I prefer outcall myself. Hey gang which do you prefer and say why.
I play locally and on the road.

When on the road, I prefer to meet the provider at my hotel.

When playing locally, I seek a provider who has an incall location...

Just my routine.

Huck
Well for me I prefer incall and it seems a very popular option around these parts. I do offer outcall to established clients. I would say out of all honesty my incall to outcall ratio is around 20 to 1. Of course I can offer more at my incall location and have a dedicated room that I decorated and painted myself to produce the best atmosphere for myself and my clients.
Has to be incall for me... married... wife works from home...
I do incall and outcall. Some people are more comfortable in their own surroundings; some like the feeling of 'getting away' from their usual routine. I enjoy the variety doing both can bring.
I prefer incall, since my Romantic Residential Retreat is decadently decorated (it arouses me, atleast)...

I also totally don't mind outcall.... just a tiny less convenient :-P
As a hobbyist, I think it depends on if provider is doing incalls at hotel or residence. If at residence, then I don't mine the incall. However, I do feel more secure at my place.
I prefer a private incall not a hotel....
Incall
Outcall only for me.I am not a traveling/touring lady,and I just feel nervous and very uncomfortable renting hotel rooms in my hometown area.

Even though my appearence and style of dress is on the more conservative side,I just feel like the hotel staff knows it is exactly what it is.

Once in a blue moon,I will supply Incall for very well referenced,established gentlemen,but its rare.
I don't mind either. I don't have a private incall, but I've never heard anyone complain. I think its all in the hotel you choose. Discretion is necessary, but you can't pick a place that looks like a shut-in's hang out either. I prefer it to be busy enough where I'm not noticed, but quiet enough to where neither of us will be recognized.
When I travel, I will do either incall or outcall. I usually leave it up to the provider.

When I'm playing locally, either the provider or I will have to secure accommodations b/c I can't host at home.

As for a preference, I'd much rather go an incall at a provider's home or her hobby apartment. I feel like a rendezvous in a hotel is just such a cliche and not very romantic. Besides, going somewhere non-corporate means the atmosphere will be much more intimate.
  • anita
  • 10-26-2010, 09:32 AM
I like both, but to meet new friends with no references just work info I tend to prefer incall. It makes me feel more secure since I can see them arriving and just follow my instinct from there.
When I travel I prefer outcall to my hotel. I tend to get lost in larger cities trying to find a lady's incall location, unless she can provide me with an exact address to punch in my GPS.

Sadly, most will not do so, and expect me to know every friggin' street and landmark in her area, even if I've never been there before.

Now, if I travel to cities I go to often ( most within 100 miles of my location ) I usually can find her incall with few problems. In these cases I'm usually just going there and back, not spending the night, and incall fits the bill perfect.
Incall as it helps maintain "plausible deniability."

Like a wisp of smoke or a shade of smokey grey in a black and white world.