Hard to Know

I'm in Seattle and what a fertile (no pun intended) place for hobbyists. I am amazed at the ads and the numbers of opportunities to meet folks who certainly look like a lot of fun. I don't hobby much at home (The big O) for discretionary reasons, but need to find some outlet soon. These Seattle ads are driving me crazy!

Nebraska ladies are every bit as beautiful, but do not let us know what is available nearly enough. Perhaps a Meet and Greet (some way to control population is necessary) would help both the ladies and the hobbyists find mutual kinship. Egads - the latest post is three days ago. Whats's up?

Sunny in Seattle today, but I'm ready to return to good ol' NE.
Things are a bit more relaxed in Queen City (Seattle) than in Omaha. But, you still have to be careful up there.

Meet and greets....good idea, but bad idea for discussing services. That's one sure way of getting everyone in trouble and not so discrete for you Snowbeard. I've attended numerous M&G's and not one time was there anything discussed. Its just a way to put a face to the screen names. Its almost like a cattle call...the ladies dress up in a way to make a good impression on the guys so they will call them in the future. Me, I like going to them because I like putting faces to screen names and love talking. lol
I agree they must be discrete. The ones I've attended in Denver are casual, social meetings where people indeed "meet and greet" with no discussion of anything of substance, but a great way to put together names and faces for future references. It is a "closed" society so by invite only to ensure all of like minds, which also adds to the comfort level. Some conversations help ladies know who they do and don't want to know better and the same is true for the gents.

I don't know how one would work in general, but maybe if only for ECCIE members, one could at least have a starting point. Should be in a private public place, and some organizers have a wrist band of other ID to make sure those attending are indeed a part of the group. Only "handles" should be used at the M&G.
I would be interested in a M n G.
I also thought it would be cool if some providers would plan a night to go to the strip club in Hamburg Ia giving us guys a week or two notes so we can plan to come see you there. What does any one think about this?
possibly a great idea?
I would be down with this idea but Hamburg is waaaay out there!!
Hamburg is 45 miles from Bellevue south on I29.
Have any providers thought of working there or any other strip club?
Tell ya what.

I have no problem putting together a M&G. I will come up with a post in a little bit discussing it.

I will not travel to Hamburg, IA though. There's no need for myself or any other providers to meet you gents in a strip club. Hell, there's no need for any of us to drive all that way just to meet. We wouldn't be able to talk over the music and the drinks will be expensive.
OK well Hamburg was just an idea. The music is not loud and it is a BYOB.
Can I come, can I come please?! Once again it's up to Elena, who's going to buy her a drink?