Nebraska, want some of the Very best??

Hello all,
I just graduated so now it's time to play! I'm planning my late May/early June tours! Is there any interest from you ladies and gents in a Very highly reviewed (search keyword "Katharine"), Very professional (in all the best ways!), upscale, beautiful, intelligent, Very openminded lady coming to visit?? Send me some shout outs and suggestions on places to stay, eat, and play and I'll come and visit!
Kat
I just read a couple of your reviews on TER, they seem to like you, and your pictures are nice.

So hope you get enough interest to make a tour here.
Thanks, stud!
Any reccomendations on which cities to hit? Are there local Nebraska boards where I should make a mention of myself?
Kat
I'd say this is the best Nebraska board. Have you thought of attending the Meet and Greet on May, 26th?
You may consider using P411 as well as TER.. and if you are comfortable with it BP is very popular. Omaha and Lincoln are really the only cities I would recommend visiting here in Nebraska. I can offer Omaha area hotel/restraunts if you like, just send me a pm.
I have had WONDERFULLY rewarding tours in the tri-city area (GI, Hastings, Kearney) of south central Nebraska. The combined population within a 45 minute drive of I-80 and Hwy 280 is at least equal to the population in Sioux City, Iowa and other smaller markets a lot of ladies tour.

Kisses,

- Jackie
I'd love to see you. Lincoln.
I received an email asking for clarification of my previous post in this thread - I apologize for the typographical error - I was referring to the point of intersection of Interstate 80 and US Hwy 281 in Hall county, Nebraska.

Kisses,

- Jackie
I actually knew what you meant, I automatically called it 281 and didn't catch that you made a typo. I've driven out that way several times. It is also surprising how many statewide Nebraska meetings are in Kearney, it is probably closer to the center of the state for more people to get there.
Hello all,
It is strating to look like a Omaha and Lincoln trip are goin to happen. I'm Very excited, I love touring brand new places. Now, the three cities listed look both close together and small. Is a couple nights in Kearney sufficient or is it recommended that I also stop in Hastings? And, I Always advertise here and P411. I have to admit to a bias against BP. But, if that's the only place the gents know to look...thoughts?
Also, these cities look Small. Should I be thinking about booking a hotel in advance to ensure there's room at the inn for one more hot brunette?
Thanks for all the help!
Kat
There's lots of flooding going on around the Omaha area, so depending on when you're going to visit....I'd check with the hotels. I know they're shutting off power to parts of Bellevue (AF base area) and people have started checking into hotels.

I have never understood the bias towards BP considering the same guys who probably book you from ECCIE and P411 always check out BP and book gals from there too. I've met some of my best clients from BP and CL when it was open to advertising. But, of course its your decision and I respect it. But, BP is pretty popular in almost any city/town you visit. Especially the midwest.

Good luck on your trip and make sure to check out for any roads closed into the Omaha area. Certain parts of the interstates/HWYS are being closed around us.