Wow, lot of visiting ads on BP

I noticed that there really seems to be a lot of ads on BP today from lovely ladies visiting the Big O. Anything special that so many of them are here this week?
CWS starts on June 21st, I think. Other than that, I haven't heard of anything special going on in town this month.
Maybe they are all trying to get there Omaha trip in before that. Hotels are usually booked up solid for the first week.
Maybe they are all trying to get there Omaha trip in before that. Hotels are usually booked up solid for the first week. Originally Posted by farmstud60
This.

And the fact that hotel rates in and around Omaha will triple and quadruple from the 16th through the first of July . . .

There are going to be even LESS available hotel rooms now with the flooding - a lot of out of town construction / security / heavy machinery crews are living in hotels in Omaha and working north of town in Blair and Fort Calhoun . . .

Kisses,

- Jackie
Most out of the out of town girls seem to think with the CWS here they will come in town and make a ton of money off the espn guys and all the fans that get here early. But its not the way it works out.
Some of the ads aren't even real to begin with. Its become a huge business to scam off of BP nowadays.

Too many bait n' switch, instant message them and then they want to "verify" you with a CC.

OK, back to bed.
they will come in town and make a ton of money off the espn guys Originally Posted by Classy Raina
Money off of an ESPN employee?! Bhaw ha ha ha. Unless you are "name" talent, ESPN pays crap.
I'm a "name" talent, what ya' think they would pay me?? LMAO!

Kisses,

- Jackie
Knowing ESPN, talent or not, they are cheap. They always were but once they merged with the Mouse, the budget folks made life tough.

The standard joke about ESPN/Bristol, CT, is: "The best thing about ESPN/Bristol is seeing it in you rearview mirror."
SR,

The correct answer was $250.00 an hour for me to kneel and _______ . . . . gheesh. LOL!

Kisses,

- Jackie
That's the per diem for a 10 hour day.
Holy shit, they really are cheap!

Kisses,

- Jackie