NC/NS Dickfila

Hopefully this will be my last post for a good while and I wish I wasn't in this position but I'm glad that I'm not out of money and I don't want another provider to experience what I experienced.

Dickfila contacted me on Tuesday in the evening. I provided him with my cell number so that communicating was easier and scheduled for Friday, January 11, 2019 at 11 AM. I sent a confirmation text at approximately 7:33 AM to confirm. No response. I sent another text at 10:02 stating that I will not head to my location unless I hear from him. Still nothing. 11 AM came and went. I was nice enough to notify him that I will be posting a NC/NS notification 24 hours after the scheduled appointment just so that he can possible offer me an explanation. Still no response, so here it is. If any providers need his number to confirm it's him, I will provide it. Thanks!
I would consider this a ghost more than a NCNS....with the tentative appointment scheduled the night before and no communication the day of the appointment. I have had tentative appointments for the next day then yanked into all day meetings when I got to the office in the morning and then never responded. I doubt it was malicious so I would just let it go.
I agree with Mr Shackleford

As it has been said many times before...no address given is not an appointment.
General rule of mine is if I get stuck in meetings or something at work comes up I give a text or pm 2 hours prior saying I won't make it. I get it common courtesy.