Question About Providers on Business Trip

I'm in need of some high-end providers for a business trip. I am well verified via P411 but the catch is that my client is not and will not be able to be. What do you think? Will providers let you vouch for someone else? It's going to be a high budget affair if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance for any input!
I don't think you will have an issue. Will the client know they are working girls? How long is the trip and to where? Vegas????
Thanks for the reply! We're going to LA and he'll know they're working girls.
Are you looking to take them with you? Flying private? You could call an agency and have NO issues. Or pick a girl you've seen before and have her bring a friend. Less chance of female drama then. You can PM me for more suggestions. I've done this kind of thing before and helped guys set it up as well.
Im down
I'm in need of some high-end providers for a business trip. I am well verified via P411 but the catch is that my client is not and will not be able to be. What do you think? Will providers let you vouch for someone else? It's going to be a high budget affair if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance for any input! Originally Posted by drhanky
How can you vouch for your client's behavior? That has to be one of the stupidest and most dangerous things I have heard in the hobby.
Amen
I have vouched a few times for newbie friends. These were long time friends with ladies that knew me well. There was never a problem.
Just remember if they flip a switch and hurt a lady you will be wearing that shit stain ... along with your friend.
^^^^Fuckin’A.... Nobody knows nobody BCD.... especially if they get a little liquored up or whatever....take the client to a high end strip club....imo....
Just remember if they flip a switch and hurt a lady you will be wearing that shit stain ... along with your friend. Originally Posted by pyramider
The only shit stain around here is your obsession with taint.
Looks like you made a new friend Pyramider
The only shit stain around here is your obsession with taint. Originally Posted by Bankshot
What obsession? You must not know about taint. You should learn about taint.