WTF!

I met with a client whom I have seen quite a few times in the past and has written reviews on me. Well, he informed me that someone sent him an email a couple of months ago, telling him that I gave them a STD!

For the record, I get tested every few months and was actually tested last month for HPV, HIV, herpes, syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, bacterial vaginosis, trichomonas and hepatitis B and C and I am clean as a whistle!

So, for the MF who is going around sending people emails, spreading this lie, you can f*** off and die!
Might be a provider behind it..

Sorry that happened to you doll..
  • pxmcc
  • 01-20-2019, 06:19 PM
I met with a client whom I have seen quite a few times in the past and has written reviews on me. Well, he informed me that someone sent him an email a couple of months ago, telling him that I gave them a STD!

For the record, I get tested every few months and was actually tested last month for HPV, HIV, herpes, syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, bacterial vaginosis, trichomonas and hepatitis B and C and I am clean as a whistle!

So, for the MF who is going around sending people emails, spreading this lie, you can f*** off and die! Originally Posted by Jasmine Starr
that's one of the worst things ever. a hobbyist said that about me too and it was a mess to clean up. i kept my clear results handy, and still do.
Damn, thats messed up. I'm sorry hun
Wow smh.
Maybe you shouldn’t have given someone the clap?
Nasty!
Maybe you shouldn’t have given someone the clap?
Nasty! Originally Posted by Neville’s Haze
I have never had a STD! And you can f*** off and die too!
I have never had a STD! And you can f*** off and die too! Originally Posted by Jasmine Starr
Seeing you apparently that might be a possibility.
  • pxmcc
  • 01-21-2019, 02:01 PM
^^N.H. is itching for a bancation. pay him no heed Jasmine.
Jasmine, so sorry this happened. There are a lot of people in the world who feed off of drama. Unfortunately your their current target.

Hold your head high and be proud. Your reputation will shine through.

Your many pages of positive reviews out weighs a new handle and 9 posts.

So sorry!
even though you badmouth me im still sorry to hear that happened, hope it gets resovled soon
Jasmine, so sorry this happened. There are a lot of people in the world who feed off of drama. Unfortunately your their current target.

Hold your head high and be proud. Your reputation will shine through.

Your many pages of positive reviews out weighs a new handle and 9 posts.

So sorry! Originally Posted by Fizley

I agree 110%.

Still in all, she has a right to bitch because this is one of the worst things that can be said about any person in the hobby. There will always be some fool who believes anything they read without any searching and/or context.

As far as the shit talking 'newbie', all we can do is report them and hope the mods will take action. It the mods don't take action, this site and site members get hurt on their watch and we carry no blame.