Review tips and STG Ads

Hey guys,

I travel often and use many different regional boards, and there is a growing trend of Reviewers NOT posting links and just a phone number. Remember, reviews are supposed to be helpful, but they aren't if we don't know who the lady is your reviewing. STG ads disappear often, so here is a few tips.

Screen shot the Ad when you find it, here's how:

For Windows users: Press the Windows + Print Screen keys at the same time to capture the entire screen. You'll find the image in the Screenshots folder inside the Pictures folder. To screenshot just one area of the screen, press Windows Key + Shift + S to use the Snipping Tool.

For MAC Users: How to take a screenshot on your Mac. To take a screenshot, press and hold these three keys together: Shift, Command, and 3. If you see a thumbnail in the corner of your screen, click it to edit the screenshot. Or wait for the screenshot to save to your desktop.

Lets help each other out a bit here by posting links, not just an ECCIE profile on the lady..

Cheers
That would be all fine and dandy if we could easily upload images to a post (unless I'm missing it). The only method I see to insert an image is with a URL.

I don't think anyone would take the time to save a screenshot, upload the screenshot to a photo storing service, find the URL of said image, then come back and insert it in the post.
That would be all fine and dandy if we could easily upload images to a post (unless I'm missing it). The only method I see to insert an image is with a URL.

I don't think anyone would take the time to save a screenshot, upload the screenshot to a photo storing service, find the URL of said image, then come back and insert it in the post. Originally Posted by BulldogCountry
They can also just comment on their own review post with an image so people can see the Ad since ladies remove them so often and quickly. Just trying to find ways to make the reviews easier for others to find info on a lady..... Many around the other boards are putting for the least amt of effort just hoping for premium access..

I don't think anyone would take the time to save a screenshot, upload the screenshot to a photo storing service, find the URL of said image, then come back and insert it in the post. Originally Posted by BulldogCountry

Bulldog's right. Make attaching a photo as easy as adding a link or email address and it would start happening.

Some websites utilize some type of photo review process before the photo is posted. If that's even possible for eccie do is beyond me, but it would be helpful for sharing valuable information$$$
Might I also add that if doing a Spa or AMP review, please include the total donation amount. Saying the usual house fee and tip amount is unhelpful. House fees vary from place to place along with length of time. 60 min is more than 30 min.
Originally Posted by 44formore
Most don’t have PA looking for the price or Leo lurking ??

As for the photos for ads remember eccie changed tunes on the photos where no nudity was allowed or something like this if I’m correct ?? Kinda pointless now

Might as well utilize USASG for post / photos they almost don’t give a rats ass on what is posted other then harassment outing or dickish stuff but property much anything else is fair game