***Rimming!***

Hi Guys,

Do you enjoy being rimmed?

I know this is a very broad question but I'm looking to find out how many gentlemen enjoy this experience when receiving a BJ?

And for the ones that do enjoy it, do you feel it should be included when "playing" or is it "that's extra?"

Sincerely,
Wet
Never been rimmed by a provider but I have had it done by the wife and I love it. I have never asked a provider to do it and assumed most ladies do not offer it. I prefer to go down on the ladies/DATO. I only do it with someone I have seen before and am comfortable with and I always ask if it is ok before I go there.
Wouldn't want it done on me but am all for doing for the lady I am with...favorite for me is DATY and sometimes I get so over-excited that usually I end up DATO!
Only when both party's are squeaky clean.

I know of an Okinawa based spa in DC where a table shower is part of the experience and have received the TUMA affect and it's freaking great.

I have done very limited rimming but again only after the lady had a fresh shower before activities.

Wouldn't want it any other way.

SF
I've both given and received (with great attention ot cleanliness of course.) It's certainly not for everyone, but it's high on my menu.
I had that pleasurable unexpected experience with a GF once, but never with a provider.
extra??? remember, we are paying for your time.
I enjoy it both getting it and giving it, but as others have said only if both are squeaky clean. I've only had a few providers do it while doing a french lesson. As far as extra, i usually dont pay extra for anything. I only do what the lady is comfortable is with for her stated gift for her time. Doing a la carte makes it feel too much like business to me.
Never had it done to me........most ladies that i have experienced don't seem too eager to have it done to them...I think i am finding the wrong women
I've both given and received (with great attention ot cleanliness of course.) It's certainly not for everyone, but it's high on my menu. Originally Posted by Willen
Receiving doesn't do much for me physically, but I get great emotional enjoyment, that she is willing to do it for me. On the other hand I totally enjoy doing it to her.
I like recieving and giving it. There's just something so naughty about it that appeals to me. I love doing it to the lady before greek.
Only when both party's are squeaky clean.

I know of an Okinawa based spa in DC where a table shower is part of the experience and have received the TUMA affect and it's freaking great.

I have done very limited rimming but again only after the lady had a fresh shower before activities.

Wouldn't want it any other way.

SF Originally Posted by SpursFan
extra??? remember, we are paying for your time. Originally Posted by cpi3000
Receiving doesn't do much for me physically, but I get great emotional enjoyment, that she is willing to do it for me. On the other hand I totally enjoy doing it to her. Originally Posted by seanes
Hi Guys,

mmmmmmm, are there any plumbers in the "House?" I have a great IDEA!...hmmmm (maybe) aheheheh

Sincerely,
Wet

P.S. Remember, I will be "50" next YEAR! Thank You!
Ok, I'll be the odd job here but what's new. I have never had that done yet I did have a provider a long time ago start playing with my rear like a prostate massage but I had her stop because I have never liked that. Just not my thing to do and never will be just like anal sex. I can think of waaayyy to many other things to do that are far more interesting to me that don't involve that kind of play.

However, it is interesting to read the poll results as well as the comments. I always learn something when I spend time here.
Rimming DATY DATO TUMA Really?
Rimming is an important part of the slutty PSE experience, which I greatly enjoy.

I usually enjoy only with 30+ providers, because I have found that it takes maturity, as well as intelligence for the slutty PSE experience to be fun.