Ladies I need help

Hello ladies,
For years I have been thinking something is wrong with me and I cant get over it. For some reason I can not have an O from a BJ. This can not be true. I have had several gentleman refer people to me but to no avail. Which wonderful lady can help me from years of this problem. I welcome all cummers
Well, had I known you had a problem...I wouldn't have held back!!! Next time...you're gonna get it!!
Well, had I known you had a problem...I wouldn't have held back!!! Next time...you're gonna get it!! Originally Posted by Likinikki

LMAO!!!!! Damn Nikki I have never known you to hold back at anything.
hmmmmmm....

hope you find the one that will do it for ya babe...
Hello ladies,
For years I have been thinking something is wrong with me and I cant get over it. For some reason I can not have an O from a BJ. This can not be true. I have had several gentleman refer people to me but to no avail. Which wonderful lady can help me from years of this problem. I welcome all cummers Originally Posted by redrum
Alas, I've always had the same problem. I've been with only a few of the great ladies in this fine city, and the BJ's have been heavenly, but it's just one of those things. For me, the intimacy of feeling a woman's body against mine helps push me over the edge into bliss. In my particular case (and maybe yours as well), a BJ is an incredible and advanced form of foreplay.
Omg Nkki we need to set something up right away! If you were holding back I am in trouble lol !
Well, had I known you had a problem...I wouldn't have held back!!! Next time...you're gonna get it!! Originally Posted by Likinikki
Nikki does it well hehe! The big O
Redrum - I had a similar problem but only while in 69. Sonya popped that cherry for me!
Redrum,

I have been told that if I ever quit providing, I should start a school on "how to give head" LMAO... so here's my advice. Some guys.. not saying you.. but some guys have sub-conscience obsticules that may prevent them from completion while receiving lip service. An example: Say you are a man that likes to be in control... and everytime you get a BJ, you happen to be laying down with her on top.. that is not a very controlling position... try doing it on your knees with her laying down. Or vice versa. Different positions will feel .... well obviously different.

Another idea, try talking to her.. tell her when she is doing something that you feel is getting you close to the edge. Ask if you can put your hand on her head.. if she is ok with that.. you can decide the rhythm you prefer. Not all men are the same.. Sex (any kind of sex) is like dancing. As a man ... you dance your way and that's it.. but us girls have to know how to follow your step .. so help her figure out your beat.

One last thing, maybe start with sex... til you get close and then change it to head. It can train your mind to release like that as opposed to only during penetration.

Please let me know how it goes .. I am truly interested!
Awesome advice Naughty Jezabelle. Maybe you can walk me through your suggestions.
Would be happy to
  • Mokoa
  • 05-26-2010, 06:31 PM
Looks like we all better pitch in for redrum's marker.
Redrum, dude that's the oldest trick in the book! JK

I remember back in my college days using that as a line. (yes I know ladies it's terrible but it's what college guys do.) I'd very sincerely mention in casual conversation at the bar, party or wherever to my potential hookup for the evening that, "I've never been able to cum from a blowjob."

It was absolutely funny at how often it worked. They took me as a "challenge" or "I'm gonna cure that" or "you've just never had it done right". Course, I guess it helped that back then I still had the athletic body of a 20-something.

I probably just violated some sort of Guy-Code by revealing this but looking back now, it was funny... and fun.
Sorry textodd no joke here. Trust me , I've been with enough providers here that will tell ya it has never happened. But I am up for all cummers lol
I was in the same boat until I started hobbying. It turns out I was with the wrong type of girl. Type meaning NOT my type lol

PS Jez your posts are such a turn on for me