Within what age do you pefer to hobby?

I prefer an older woman...I know she will know how to please me.
I really don't have a preference. I've seen ladies in all 4 age brackets.
Girls you welcome to chime in
Have to say I don't go by age either. So "all of the above" needs to be a choice too.
Well, I chose the 30-40 onyl because it is the cut off for me. When hobbying for a woman or a man I prefer the woman to be 30 or oldfer up to 55 and for the man I prefer him to be over 35, specific preference for a man is 48+ for me personally though.

Anyway, I like the older ones because I know I will have something in coomon with them on an intellectual level. I am NOT AT ALL saying younger people are not smart, educated, etc. I am just saying OVERALL the experience with older people for me has been much more profound in man many aspects.

I dont hobby much, but I have and do maybe 5-10 times in a years span. I love it but like some men and women, I can, at times, be picky as I do also have my own personal preferences. Some things vary and some do not.

KKA
Definitely 40-50!!!

With age comes incredible insatiable adult love making!!
And the connection is beyond amazing!
  • oden
  • 05-31-2010, 10:17 PM
There was an interesting article in the Express News today about actors and actresses and their ages. The bottom line was that physically and maturity wise the actors play younger roles at an older age than their predecessors, probably reflecting that the general population is more younger acting and aging less rapidly than earlier generations. Also that the younger generations are behaving in a less mature way than older generations.
Something to think about.
I prefer an older more mature gentleman. Something about their demeanor. I have found that an older gentleman makes me feel more comfortable with the meeting and helps me be more relaxed in session. Plus they were brought up to show respect to females and alot of younger males these days werent taught those same qualities.
preferable late 20's to 30's. To have more in common.
I like the young stuff. If I wanted an old lady I could probably pick one up in a bar.
It would have to be age range of 40-60.
I'm under Sonya and luvin it.
I like her even more now.

Bring in the 60 range she make me smile. Age brings experience and how to please a Lady. After all, in my experience, if you please the Lady you will get a better experience i return.
Age brings experience and how to please a Lady. After all, in my experience, if you please the Lady you will get a better experience i return. Originally Posted by golfnwine

You got it!

KKA
Age really dosent matter to me. I like providers who enjoy what they do regardless. If they are really into it, that makes more of a difference to me regardless of experience. I take passion over knowledge any day. Wow the first time I am under Klassy KelliAnn, hopefully we can reenact this in person one day lol!
It's more of an attitude/maturity issue for me. Age-wise I like 27 to 35 if the maturity is right.